Planned "parenthood" vs. death camps

  • Thread starter Thread starter puppson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which area? World history? 🤣
I stayed awake in my world history classes. And my upper division WW Ii class. And I can read graphs, charts, tables, etc.
 
Last edited:
Do you vote for pro-abortion politicians?
Your insistence on this line of questioning is irrelevant. I may voted pro-life consistently from the age of 18 or I may have voted for “pro-aborts” – neither would have anything to do with the actual claim I’m making. Let go of the ad hominem line of thinking and focus on the argument at hand.
 
Which area? World history? 🤣
I stayed awake in my world history classes. And my upper division WW Ii class. And I can read graphs, charts, tables, etc.
So you’re not an expert in comparative genocide, then?
 
40.png
Planned "parenthood" vs. death camps World News
I can’t think of a better comparison, myself. Biologists agree–the fetus is a human life. Legal scholars agree–the intentional taking of a human life is called intentional homicide, aka murder. Therefore, planned “parenthood” is guilty of over 7.5 million murders since 1973.
Unfortunately it is much, much worse than that.

There are an estimated 50 million direct and obvious abortions a year worldwide. I’ve seen different estimates, both higher and lower, but 50 million seems approximately correct.

However, these do not count the numerous birth control methods what affect the fertilized egg within the first few days of life - preventing the fertilized egg from attaching, etc. I’ve seen rough estimates that this number is possibly 9:1 to 10:1 over direct and obvious abortions.

Certain projections show that roughly 500 million young souls, from a few seconds old to 9 months in the womb, are eliminated and killed each year. So many mothers and fathers are aborting their children each year, and don’t even recognize it.

Think on that number…a half a BILLION children eliminated and killed each year possibly. Those of us born from the 1970’s onwards are the lucky few actually. Most children of God are killed before drawing a single breath.

It is likely Planned Parenthood, through direct action and support of “birth control” measures, has killed 50-100 million children. They easily have done more damage to the body of Christ than all the death camps which have ever existed. And this come from someone who lost Polish Catholic relatives to the Nazis and Russians in WWII.

May God have mercy on us all for such grave, grave evil.
 
Last edited:
I can’t think of a better comparison, myself.
These types of emotional outbursts without invoking logic is exactly why the atrocities will never end, and its time the hard liners take responsibility for their contribution to the loss of human life and souls.
 
How is one’s support for pro-abortion politicians irrelevant when discussing an organization that has murdered 7.5 million unborn human beings via abortion? An organization that is championed by those very same politicians?
 
Last edited:
The Holocaust isn’t titled the Holocaust because of its number of victims.
 
How is one’s support for pro-abortion politicians irrelevant when discussing an organization that has murdered 7.5 million unborn human beings via abortion? An organization that is championed by those very same politicians?
The person making the argument is irrelevant unless he or she has posited some expertise on the subject. This is basic logic.

 
Oh yes, the worldwide totals are far greater, equivalent to at least ten times the Holocaust numbers. The candidate is limiting his comparison to planned “parenthood.” Probably because they are still supported by US politicians and those who vote for them.
 
Last edited:
40.png
Planned "parenthood" vs. death camps World News
The Holocaust isn’t titled the Holocaust because of its number of victims.
I was commenting on death camps vs. Planned Parenthood, and hadn’t read this article yet. I hadn’t finished my editing of my post . I wasn’t commenting on any political element, only numbers vs. death camps.
 
Last edited:
This topic has come up before. Pope John Paul II used the term holocaust before as well in a different context than World War II. I forget what context that was now.

Planned Parenthood has also been called to mind per the Klan. Is that now, unacceptable too?
 
Last edited:
I asked you two direct questions. That is all.
As far as “expertise,” all it takes is being able to read, and to count past one million. An academic background in history isn’t even required, though I have that.
But even high school history should be more than sufficient. And basic internet or library proficiency.
 
I asked you two direct questions. That is all.
Two irrelevant questions.
As far as “expertise,” all it takes is being able to read, and to count past one million. An academic background in history isn’t even required, though I have that.
But even high school history should be more than sufficient. And basic internet or library proficiency.
Unfortunately, this is why we have faulty analogies surrounding the Holocaust. People believe they have sufficient knowledge of the Holocaust and other genocides to make and support comparisons that don’t withstand historical scrutiny.
 
From the article:

"Fitzgerald drew a parallel between abortion and the “abhorrent” experiments and the crimes of infamous Nazi scientist Josef Mengele. He also equated Nazis’ use of euphemisms such as “untermensch” (less than human) with pro-abortion rhetoric claiming fetuses are “not really human.”

I see no trivializing of the Holocaust in Fitzgerald’s statements.
 
From the article:

"Fitzgerald drew a parallel between abortion and the “abhorrent” experiments and the crimes of infamous Nazi scientist Josef Mengele. He also equated Nazis’ use of euphemisms such as “untermensch” (less than human) with pro-abortion rhetoric claiming fetuses are “not really human.”

I see no trivializing of the Holocaust in Fitzgerald’s statements.
All genocides involve dehumanization. Abortion is a genocide. But the Holocaust refers to a specific historical event involving a specific targeted population. There’s no reason to use it in a comparison to current events except to tell people “this is a really serious problem.” Abortion is a really serious problem. It’s a genocide. But abusing the memories of those who suffered during the Holocaust to accomplish our own goals is unethical.
 
Not to mention-- what is the definition of genocide expert? And why is one needed, when the charts, graphs, tables etc. prepared by such “experts” and other historians take mere seconds for any reasonably intelligent person to access?
 
I am not an expert in economics simply because I understand how interest rates work and can manage my bank account.
 
Is ending abortion Fitzgerald’s “own goal?” Or is it a goal shared by many millions if others?
Are unborn human beings not also a “specific targeted population?” Targeted by planned “parenthood” and others who profit from the abortion industry?
 
Is ending abortion Fitzgerald’s “own goal?” Or is it a goal shared by many millions if others?
Are unborn human beings not also a “specific targeted population?” Targeted by planned “parenthood” and others who profit from the abortion industry?
Again, it’s a genocide. It’s not a genocide against the Jews of Europe. It’s not the Holocaust.

Why isn’t referring to it as a genocide sufficient? Why must the Holocaust be invoked?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top