Planned "parenthood" vs. death camps

  • Thread starter Thread starter puppson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence the distinction between saying abortion is “a holocaust” or “on the scale of the Holocaust” (the scale of abortion is actually 10x greater) vs.“abortion is the Holocaust.”

People who don’t really think abortion is mass murder on an unprecedented scale will certainly adopt an attitude of righteous indignation at any comparison whatsoever.
 
Nor was there outrage over Ocasio-Cortez’ comparisons re: border detention camps by those expressing outrage over Fitzgerald’s remarks. I’m referring to that other recent, lengthy thread on Ocasio-Cortez’ statements.
 
No, honestly, you are on the correct path per the discussion of this issue in society at large.

The ADL from what I can tell, leans and the Jewish voting bloc tends to vote Democrat (in general, not every single one) or college professors for that matter. There is no reason to leave political bias out of this if objections are brought about on ever using this term to show a parallel.

So, there is political motivation. Now, how far should that go, I don’t know. Like I said, I was watching something the other day and some pictures I thought were objectionable and bordering on exploitation but at the same time, earlier I saw a picture of a little boy behind a fence in one of those prison outfits. That, I did not find offensive.
 
Last edited:
The ADL from what I can tell, leans and the Jewish voting bloc tends to vote Democrat
Yes they do. And the Democratic party is pro-abortion all the way. Increasingly, vehemently pro-abortion.
Anyone who votes for a pro-abortion candidate is supporting abortion, period.
 
Last edited:
Yes they do. And the Democratic party is pro-abortion all the way. Increasingly, vehemently pro-abortion.
Anyone who votes for a pro-abortion candidate is supporting abortion, period.
And some black pro-lifers say this exactly, it’s put one of them at least, the Pastor Clenard Childress on that right-wing watch, an internet website, and in my opinion, merely because he says his community is decimated by abortion and has singled out Democrats over this issue.
 
The more the world knows that the Democrats will fail in pursuing the death of millions of babies and horrendous parceling of their body parts for sale, the more eyes and souls will open to this most greivous sin. A holocaust has occurred many times in human history and good people rise up to defeat it. The words of description are not solely owned by one set of victims and share a horrific suffering.
Pray to stop the carnage and end all financial support.
 
Last edited:
Those who do not have an American view should not maintain identifying the Democratic party as vehmently pro-abortion, including after birth, is unimportant.
Those who do have an sound view should not maintain identifying the Democratic party as vehmently pro-abortion, including after birth, is true.
 
Of all things, I stumbled on the Israeli Education Minister, Rafi Peretz saying this a few days ago:


If there is a paywall and one can not read the whole story, this article is covering the same story:

https://www.thejc.com/news/israel/i...sh-intermarriage-to-second-holocaust-1.486289

He has also discussed “gay conversion theory”, in fact, he says he has actually even worked with it and I believe he said it worked.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/israel-minister-defends-gay-conversion-therapy/ar-AAEhFuk

PM Netanyahu called his remarks unacceptable (just to give some detail from the story).

The point remains, this is an Orthodox Rabbi (I believe one of the articles describes him as that) saying this and yes, creating something of a stir.
 
Last edited:
So you showed this to your wife perhaps knowing she would react thus and used it to make a point. Sounds a bit familiar.
 
Last edited:
Nor was there outrage over Ocasio-Cortez’ comparisons re: border detention camps by those expressing outrage over Fitzgerald’s remarks. I’m referring to that other recent, lengthy thread on Ocasio-Cortez’ statements.
This is a two way street.
 
In the spirit of fair play, the US Holocaust Museum even penned a letter, I don’t take what they say as the ultimate source either though, I will read what all say.

Nazis seem to be everywhere these days. I don’t mean self-proclaimed neo-Nazis. I’m talking about folks being labeled as Nazis, Hitler, Gestapo, Goering — take your pick — by their political opponents. American politicians from across the ideological spectrum, influential media figures, and ordinary people on social media casually use Holocaust terminology to bash anyone or any policy with which they disagree. The takedown is so common that it’s even earned its own term, reductio ad Hitlerum.

…

Careless Holocaust analogies may demonize, demean, and intimidate their targets. But there is a cost for all of us because they distract from the real issues challenging our society, because they shut down productive, thoughtful discourse. At a time when our country needs dialogue more than ever, it is especially dangerous to exploit the memory of the Holocaust as a rhetorical cudgel. We owe the survivors more than that. And we owe ourselves more than that.
So, in turn, that’s just their opinion but I think a fairly written letter.
 
Abortion is like the Holocaust: millions dehumanized. Why? So they can be killed on the altar of sexual freedom.

People use this analogy to bring home what is happening to people.
Sometiimes, I’ve seen pictures of cadavers from the death camps on TV, I’ve thought to myself, that’s not really tasteful, maybe it’s even a bit exploitive
Given the respect we are to have for human bodies, even those separated from their souls, I would agree if there is no proportionate reason.

Pictures of dead bodies to sell newspapers or get clicks? Exploitative.

Pictures of dead bodies to keep people from committing atrocities? Not so much.
 
… those Catholics who are “personally opposed”, but are fine with other people killing their children and speak platitudes as to why they don’t want to impose their morality on others…
Hmmm, could this be another case of having fewer of those “populations that we don’t want too many of,” as RBG put it?
 
Are people’s names being used?

I also have to wonder, not about your wife, but about many who decry the analogy of abortion with the Holocaust or holocaust. If my death could be used to prevent an equal or greater evil, I would be happy. Many types of deaths have been used in this way: deaths caused by drunk drivers led to MADD; the death of a child has led to several laws and Amber alerts, etc.

I believe that rightly used, the analogy is appropriate in the case of abortion, as I mentioned above.
 
Last edited:
Many types of deaths have been used in this way: deaths caused by drunk drivers led to MADD; the death of a child has led to several laws and Amber alerts, etc.
That’s a very good point about MADD (and the others are good points too) but I’ve known people who personally dealt with MADD. BTW, it’s a side topic here but drunk driving deaths in the USA from what I understand have come way way down from the '70s and early '80s. They have greatly declined on an annual basis because the issue started to get so much attention. That’s my understanding. I hope deaths due to texting and cell phone can be effectively dealt with. That’s a new problem.
 
Last edited:
Hmmm, could this be another case of having fewer of those “populations that we don’t want too many of,” as RBG put it?
For anyone interested in what RBG actually said:
Q: Are you talking about the distances women have to travel because in parts of the country, abortion is essentially unavailable, because there are so few doctors and clinics that do the procedure? And also, the lack of Medicaid for abortions for poor women?

JUSTICE GINSBURG: Yes, the ruling about that surprised me. [Harris v. McRae — in 1980 the court upheld the Hyde Amendment, which forbids the use of Medicaid for abortions.] Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion. Which some people felt would risk coercing women into having abortions when they didn’t really want them. But when the court decided McRae, the case came out the other way. And then I realized that my perception of it had been altogether wrong.
She was talking, it seems, of her perception, which she noted turned out to wrong, of the nature of the courts decision. It is a shame that people have so often quoted a sentence form the answer out of context to put a terrible spin on it, that the presumably unwary think that that spin is reality and continue to perpetuate it. Like another poster said in a statement that filled with with some hope: “I am sorry that some people choose to interpret things in a way that is out of context and inimical to cordial relations”.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top