S
seremina
Guest
What is the Collegeville Bible Commentary like? Its what I’ve found so far.
amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0814622127/thecatholicpages
amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0814622127/thecatholicpages
I dont own any of those commentaries so I cant really help…Nobody? [knock, knock]
This is odd not to get a response by now…I hope somone answers within the next 24 hrs, otherwise you might want to start a new thread.I understand, but surely Catholics out there own commentaries. I’m feeling frustrated.
The Ignatius Study Bible [which I think includes the commentary] is sold book by book too! This is a little disheartening. If I actually bother with Ignatius or the Navarre *, then I’d have a full shelf in my bookcase to fill for them.
I’m still on my google search. With the way this is going, I might have to write a “Catholic Bible Commentary for Dummies” book.I am hoping there’s maybe a commentary that’s meant for children somewhere…
*
Try this one. It is not an entire new testament commentary but it is a commentary on the 4 gospels.
stjamescatholic.org/ebooks/aquinas_catena_matthew.pdf