Please please please pray!

• Thread starter Thread starter catherine_m
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

catherine_m

Please could you pray for someone who is very close to me and is not well at the moment. She was taken into hospital today with a heart problem. She is my father’s housekeeper and she has always lived with us as my mother died when I was a baby and so she brought me up.
She means everything to me and it would be very very much appreciated if you could pray for her. Thank you very much. 🙂

Catherine,

I will pray for her tonight before the Blessed Sacrament. What is her first name? I will pray and ask Mother Mary to intercede for her right now.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us, sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Please could you pray for someone who is very close to me and is not well at the moment. She was taken into hospital today with a heart problem. She is my father’s housekeeper and she has always lived with us as my mother died when I was a baby and so she brought me up.
She means everything to me and it would be very very much appreciated if you could pray for her. Thank you very much. 🙂
Gracious and loving God, look with Divine Mercy upon the housekeeper who is suffering. May her trial strengthen her in body, in mind and in spirit. We implore the healing and protection of the Sacred Heart of Jesus upon the loving heart of the housekeeper. In Your mercy, incline Your ear to hear the prayers of the faithful as they rise to Your Throne like incense. All-powerful Creator God, even the cells of our bodies obey your commands. May you grant that miraculous healing occurs, so that Your Blessed Name be glorified in all the earth. I ask this though Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen.

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Dear Catherine…:signofcross:Keeping this very close person in your life in prayer…Barb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back