Jesus I ask of You, successful surgery and good recovery for LAB;
and please help MB to find healing for this heart condition.
God bless them and all for whom you pray.
Lord Jesus, I lift up to you in prayer, MB, who has heart problems and is having some procedures performed today. Lord, I pray that you protect this person. I also lift up to you Lord, LAB, who is being operated on for kidney stones. I pray for this person’s protection as well. In Jesus name, Amen. Mother Mary, please pray for these intentions.
Update: Both of them seemed to have come through this in pretty good shape. I don’t know if MB is out of the woods yet, but hoping for the best. Again, thanks for your prayers.
DISCLAIMER: Catholic Answers has turned over the archive to Catholic-Questions.org and no longer owns, manages, or moderates the forums. For additional apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.