Please pray for MB and LAB

  • Thread starter Thread starter 244Rocket
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
2

244Rocket

Guest
two friends of mine who are having health problems. MB is having heart problems and LAB is being operated on for kidney stones.

Thanks,

Rocket
 
Jesus I ask of You, successful surgery and good recovery for LAB;
and please help MB to find healing for this heart condition.
God bless them and all for whom you pray.
 
Thanks for your prayers. MB is having some procedures performed today. Please keep him in your prayers!
 
Lord Jesus, I lift up to you in prayer, MB, who has heart problems and is having some procedures performed today. Lord, I pray that you protect this person. I also lift up to you Lord, LAB, who is being operated on for kidney stones. I pray for this person’s protection as well. In Jesus name, Amen. Mother Mary, please pray for these intentions.
 
Update: Both of them seemed to have come through this in pretty good shape. I don’t know if MB is out of the woods yet, but hoping for the best. Again, thanks for your prayers.

Rocket
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top