C
callmeChris
Guest
I come to you with a most humbled and distraught heart my brothers and sisters. My dear ex and I split after almost two years together (we’ve known each other since 2013 so we were basically friends before we dated). The breakup was mutual yet devastating for both of us. I cannot remember the last time she cried let alone hearing myself cry so much. This was exactly a month and 1 day ago. We haven’t talked since because we need to give each other some space. The night of the breakup both expressed what we mean to each other how much we love and care for each other and how such close friends we are. We shared countless memories and I loved her family and enjoyed their company as they did mine. She also said how she doesn’t wish to lose me.
I know for a fact that my arrogance and pride and at times lack of motivation for my personal goals contributed to the breakup and it’s been eating me on and off since we split. Today I’ve felt really bad and after work I went to a secluded beach by my house and prayed verbally and loudly almost to tears begging God to uplift me and change me. I prayed that my ex and I remain in each other’s lives with a small glimmer of hope that sometime, somehow and somewhere down the road we can pick up where we left off when we both get our lives together. I’m not clinging onto it but a piece of my heart is hopeful. I prayed the rosary afterwards for those intentions and I plan on continuing to increase my rosaries frequently to daily in hopes God can look into my heart and mercifully answer my prayers. I believe in the power of the Rosary and the promises of the Rosary through Our Lady. I truly want to contact my ex because I know she’s been thinking of me but I want to wait for the right time but also I’m afraid she’ll get the wrong impression by me remaining off the radar for too long.
Please my friends, pray for me and my ex that we may somehow work things out in the future but nevertheless remain close. I can’t imagine my life without her company after everything we’ve both been through. God bless you and yours.
I know for a fact that my arrogance and pride and at times lack of motivation for my personal goals contributed to the breakup and it’s been eating me on and off since we split. Today I’ve felt really bad and after work I went to a secluded beach by my house and prayed verbally and loudly almost to tears begging God to uplift me and change me. I prayed that my ex and I remain in each other’s lives with a small glimmer of hope that sometime, somehow and somewhere down the road we can pick up where we left off when we both get our lives together. I’m not clinging onto it but a piece of my heart is hopeful. I prayed the rosary afterwards for those intentions and I plan on continuing to increase my rosaries frequently to daily in hopes God can look into my heart and mercifully answer my prayers. I believe in the power of the Rosary and the promises of the Rosary through Our Lady. I truly want to contact my ex because I know she’s been thinking of me but I want to wait for the right time but also I’m afraid she’ll get the wrong impression by me remaining off the radar for too long.
Please my friends, pray for me and my ex that we may somehow work things out in the future but nevertheless remain close. I can’t imagine my life without her company after everything we’ve both been through. God bless you and yours.
