Please pray for my brother Mickey II

  • Thread starter Thread starter 244Rocket
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. Please grant expert medical assistance and care to Mickey, help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of great suffering. Dear Lord, please help keep hope alive and faith strong for Mickey and his family.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please intercede for this dear brother Mickey, and bring him before the throne of the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please intercede for this dear brother Mickey, and bring him before the throne of the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

St. Peregrine, we ask your intervention for Mickey…
Lord, Hear our prayers for Mickey…
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.

Sacred Heart of Jesus,
We place our trust in Thee.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. Please grant expert medical assistance and care to Mickey, help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of great suffering. Dear Lord, please help keep hope alive and faith strong for Mickey and his family.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please intercede for this dear brother Mickey, and bring him before the throne of the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

St. Peregrine, we ask your intervention for Mickey…
Lord, Hear our prayers for Mickey…
 
Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please intercede for this dear brother Mickey, and bring him before the throne of the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

St. Peregrine, we ask your intervention for our brother in this illness.
Lord, Hear our prayers for Mickey…
 
Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. Please grant expert medical assistance and care to Mickey, help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of great suffering. Dear Lord, please help keep hope alive and faith strong for Mickey and his family.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please intercede for this dear brother Mickey, and bring him before the throne of the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

St. Peregrine, we ask your intervention for our brother in his suffering.
Lord, Hear our prayers for Mickey…
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.Amen.
 
Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.
 
Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please intercede for this dear brother Mickey, and bring him before the throne of the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

St. Peregrine, we ask your intervention for Mickey…
Lord, Hear our prayers for Mickey…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top