Please pray for my brother Mickey II

  • Thread starter Thread starter 244Rocket
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Memorare~
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother;
to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in your mercy hear and answer me.
 
Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen!
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen!
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. We are joyous at the report of Mickey’s improvement, and thank you Lord for all your many blessings. Please help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of trial and recovery.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. We are joyous at the report of Mickey’s improvement, and thank you Lord for all your many blessings. Please help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of trial and recovery.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Omnipotent and eternal God, the everlasting Salvation of those who believe, hear us
on behalf of Thy sick servant Mickey for whom we beg the aid of Thy pitying mercy,
that, with his bodily health restored, he may give thanks to Thee in Thy church.
Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
:crossrc: Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen. :crossrc:
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Update: Mickey’s holding his own and has shown improvement. Please keep praying.

God bless you all.

Rocket
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top