Please pray for my fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlueCichlid
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlueCichlid

Guest
My fish has been staying in one spot of the tank for the past several days. I don’t know if it’s sick or stressed, but I am worried. Please pray that my fish will get better.
 
:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
Praying that your dear pet gets better. My son became attached to his goby, and it was so sad when he died. I do not want to see that for you, so I will pray to St. Francis.
 
saying a prayer. I would ask a vet or the store where you bought it about what could possibly be wrong. Water too cold? Needs antibiotics? It’s worth an ask.
 
My fish has been staying in one spot of the tank for the past several days. I don’t know if it’s sick or stressed, but I am worried. Please pray that my fish will get better.
What type of fish is it, how long have you had it, and have you verified your water parameters?
 
O God who is interested in every detail
of our lives, I pray that BlueCiChlid’s fish
may be Okay and that it will be more
mobile.

Our Father, who is in heaven,
hallowed be Your Name,
Your kingdom come,
Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses as
we forgive those who trespass against us,
(forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors)
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with you,
blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.(X3)
Amen.
 
Hi BlueCichlid,

I’m so sorry to hear that your fish is not feeling well. 😦

I really love fish, and when I was younger, I kept fancy goldfish as pets. I had some for a really long time as pets, too.

I hope that your fish will be alright.

Prayers said for your intentions.

May God bless you.
 
O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those most in need of Thy mercy. Amen.
 
Saint Francis of Assisi, for Sick Animals

Heavenly Father, you created all things for your glory and made us stewards of all creatures. If it is your will, restore this fish to health and strength. Blessed are you, Lord God, and holy is your name for ever and ever. Amen

:signofcross:

​
 
What type of fish is it, how long have you had it, and have you verified your water parameters?
It is a white goldfish. It seems to be doing better now since we did a water change and have been adding medicine into the tank.
 
It is a white goldfish. It seems to be doing better now since we did a water change and have been adding medicine into the tank.
Very good…remember to do no more than 30% water changes, but to do them somewhat more frequently after the medication has taken proper effect…depending on the medicine used, naturally…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top