B
BlueCichlid
Guest
My fish has been staying in one spot of the tank for the past several days. I don’t know if it’s sick or stressed, but I am worried. Please pray that my fish will get better.


What type of fish is it, how long have you had it, and have you verified your water parameters?My fish has been staying in one spot of the tank for the past several days. I don’t know if it’s sick or stressed, but I am worried. Please pray that my fish will get better.

It is a white goldfish. It seems to be doing better now since we did a water change and have been adding medicine into the tank.What type of fish is it, how long have you had it, and have you verified your water parameters?
Very good…remember to do no more than 30% water changes, but to do them somewhat more frequently after the medication has taken proper effect…depending on the medicine used, naturally…It is a white goldfish. It seems to be doing better now since we did a water change and have been adding medicine into the tank.