Please pray for my husband -2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irishmom2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You Jesus!

Thank You Mary!

Irishmom2, you and your husband have been freed. Go In Peace.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen

God bless your family … thank you for sharing the good news with us … the Lord is always our Shepherd.
 
*** Pater noster, qui es in cælis, sanctificetur nomen tuum; adveniat regnum tuum; fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum cotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra, sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris; et ne nos inducas in tentationem Sed libera nos a malo. Amen

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Jesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Thanks be to God !!! ***
 
Thankyou Lord for hearing and answering all the prayers of us all here for our dear friend’s husband.We are so grateful Lord for all Your many blessings and most especially thankyou for guiding the proceedings at court to be in favour of our friend’s husband and lifting this worrying burden from their shoulders. Thankyou Lord Amen

Thankyou Our Blessed Lady for your intercession Amen
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
“You who live in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, ‘My Refuge and my Fortress, my God, in whom I trust’.
For He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler
and from the deadly pestilence;
He will cover you with His pinions,
and under His wings you will find refuge,
His faithfulness is a shield and buckler.”
Psalm 91:1-4

Thank You, O God, for hearing the prayers of your people. We praise You and bless Your name.
 
I am very unhappy to report that my husband’s case my be appealed. His lawyer told him after the outcome that the plaintiffs may try to appeal but that they really had no grounds. Now it appears they may try to anyway.

This whole thing has taken a toll on my husband. Even before word of the appeal coming, he had not healed from the first trial. It is devastating news that this could be hanging over our heads again, and that it may force my husband to be dragged through the legal system for more years. He is stressed out and not himself. I worry constantly about the effect it is having on him.

I ask you dear friends for your prayers once again, that this will not happen, that their appeal is not accepted as necessary or valid, so that my husband and our family can move on with our lives. Please help pray for this end. It is a nightmare.

Lord, once again, I come before you asking that you will look favorably on my husband and have this case remain as it was found. No good will come from bringing this all back to court again. The justice system has spoken and now the plaintiffs wish to undo what was found by a jury of 12. This does not seem fair, and is causing my husband such distress. Please shower him with your mercy and not allow this appeal to go forward. My husband’s sanity, as well as his ability to function each day depend on this. I am begging you Lord, to hear my petition for my husband. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
I am very unhappy to report that my husband’s case my be appealed. His lawyer told him after the outcome that the plaintiffs may try to appeal but that they really had no grounds. Now it appears they may try to anyway.

This whole thing has taken a toll on my husband. Even before word of the appeal coming, he had not healed from the first trial. It is devastating news that this could be hanging over our heads again, and that it may force my husband to be dragged through the legal system for more years. He is stressed out and not himself. I worry constantly about the effect it is having on him.

I ask you dear friends for your prayers once again, that this will not happen, that their appeal is not accepted as necessary or valid, so that my husband and our family can move on with our lives. Please help pray for this end. It is a nightmare.

Lord, once again, I come before you asking that you will look favorably on my husband and have this case remain as it was found. No good will come from bringing this all back to court again. The justice system has spoken and now the plaintiffs wish to undo what was found by a jury of 12. This does not seem fair, and is causing my husband such distress. Please shower him with your mercy and not allow this appeal to go forward. My husband’s sanity, as well as his ability to function each day depend on this. I am begging you Lord, to hear my petition for my husband. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.
Dear friend I am so sorry to hear this news.I am praying right now for you and your husband and shall continue to do so. (((HUGS))) and prayers for you 🙂
God bless

Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.PLease bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord,

Bless Irishmom’s husband, and please consider their situation to not have a second trial. Lord, You that show mercy to your sons and daughters, please have mercy. May the most holy will of God happens.

Amen
 
I am very unhappy to report that my husband’s case my be appealed. His lawyer told him after the outcome that the plaintiffs may try to appeal but that they really had no grounds. Now it appears they may try to anyway.

This whole thing has taken a toll on my husband. Even before word of the appeal coming, he had not healed from the first trial. It is devastating news that this could be hanging over our heads again, and that it may force my husband to be dragged through the legal system for more years. He is stressed out and not himself. I worry constantly about the effect it is having on him.

I ask you dear friends for your prayers once again, that this will not happen, that their appeal is not accepted as necessary or valid, so that my husband and our family can move on with our lives. Please help pray for this end. It is a nightmare.

Lord, once again, I come before you asking that you will look favorably on my husband and have this case remain as it was found. No good will come from bringing this all back to court again. The justice system has spoken and now the plaintiffs wish to undo what was found by a jury of 12. This does not seem fair, and is causing my husband such distress. Please shower him with your mercy and not allow this appeal to go forward. My husband’s sanity, as well as his ability to function each day depend on this. I am begging you Lord, to hear my petition for my husband. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Lord,

Bless Irishmom’s husband, and please consider their situation to not have a second trial. Lord, You that show mercy to your sons and daughters, please have mercy. May the most holy will of God happens.

Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.PLease bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
I am very unhappy to report that my husband’s case my be appealed. His lawyer told him after the outcome that the plaintiffs may try to appeal but that they really had no grounds. Now it appears they may try to anyway.

This whole thing has taken a toll on my husband. Even before word of the appeal coming, he had not healed from the first trial. It is devastating news that this could be hanging over our heads again, and that it may force my husband to be dragged through the legal system for more years. He is stressed out and not himself. I worry constantly about the effect it is having on him.

I ask you dear friends for your prayers once again, that this will not happen, that their appeal is not accepted as necessary or valid, so that my husband and our family can move on with our lives. Please help pray for this end. It is a nightmare.

Lord, once again, I come before you asking that you will look favorably on my husband and have this case remain as it was found. No good will come from bringing this all back to court again. The justice system has spoken and now the plaintiffs wish to undo what was found by a jury of 12. This does not seem fair, and is causing my husband such distress. Please shower him with your mercy and not allow this appeal to go forward. My husband’s sanity, as well as his ability to function each day depend on this. I am begging you Lord, to hear my petition for my husband. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.PLease bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins, my mother;
to thee do I come, before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen
 
Remembering your husband in my daily prayers. May God bless him - and you :console:

Souvenez-vous, ô très miséricordieuse Vierge Marie, qu’on n’a jamais entendu dire qu’aucun de ceux qui ont eu recours à votre protection, imploré votre assistance ou réclamé votre secours, ait été abandonné.
Animé d’une pareille confiance, ô Vierge des vierges, ô ma Mère, je cours vers vous, je viens à vous et, gémissant sous le poids de mes péchés, je me prosterne à vos pieds.
Ô Mère du Verbe ne rejetez pas mes prières, mais écoutez-les favorablement et daignez les exaucer.
Ainsi soit-il.
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.PLease bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, once again, I come before you asking that you will look favorably on my husband and have this case remain as it was found. No good will come from bringing this all back to court again. The justice system has spoken and now the plaintiffs wish to undo what was found by a jury of 12. This does not seem fair, and is causing my husband such distress. Please shower him with your mercy and not allow this appeal to go forward. My husband’s sanity, as well as his ability to function each day depend on this. I am begging you Lord, to hear my petition for my husband and have their appeal denied. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.PLease bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, once again, I come before you asking that you will look favorably on my husband and have this case remain as it was found. No good will come from bringing this all back to court again. The justice system has spoken and now the plaintiffs wish to undo what was found by a jury of 12. This does not seem fair, and is causing my husband such distress. Please shower him with your mercy and not allow this appeal to go forward. My husband’s sanity, as well as his ability to function each day depend on this. I am begging you Lord, to hear my petition for my husband and have their appeal denied. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.PLease bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, once again, I come before you asking that you will look favorably on my husband and have this case remain as it was found. The justice system has spoken and yet now the plaintiffs wish to undo what was found by a jury of 12. This does not seem fair, and is causing my husband such distress. Please shower him with your mercy and not allow this appeal to go forward. My husband’s sanity, as well as his ability to function each day depend on this. I am begging you Lord, to hear my petition for my husband and have their appeal denied. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top