Please pray for my husband -2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irishmom2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATULATIONS on your 25TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY to both you and your husband , my dear friend …

Heavenly Father , we pray that you will bless our dear friend Irishmom and her husband with great joy on this, their Silver Wedding Anniversary and grant them many more years of happiness together . Amen

Almighty God , by Your Compassion and Mercy , You granted the prayers of all who prayed for our dear friend’s husband , providing a successful outcome to the legal procedures and establishing the complete innocence of her husband , This has been a terrible burden on their lives and marriage . An appeal against the lawful verdict would be a travesty of justice and would continue the nightmarish situation for them.Our Heavenly Father ,we beg of You to enable any appeal to be overruled ,saving Irishmom and her husband any further heartache and worry .Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.PLease bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.PLease bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, once again, I come before you asking that you will look favorably on my husband and have this case remain as it was found. The justice system has spoken and yet now the plaintiffs wish to undo what was found by a jury of 12. This does not seem fair, and is causing my husband such distress. Please shower him with your mercy and do not allow this appeal to go forward. My husband’s sanity, as well as his ability to function each day depend on this. I am begging you Lord, to hear my petition for my husband and have their appeal denied. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Lord,

Bless Irishmom’s husband, and please consider their situation to not have a second trial. Lord, You that show mercy to your sons and daughters, please have mercy. May the most holy will of God happens.

Amen
 
Lord, once again, I come before you asking that you will look favorably on my husband and have this case remain as it was found. The justice system has spoken and yet now the plaintiffs wish to undo what was found by a jury of 12. This does not seem fair, and is causing my husband such distress. Please shower him with your mercy and do not allow this appeal to go forward. My husband’s sanity, as well as his ability to function each day depend on this. I am begging you Lord, to hear my petition for my husband and have their appeal denied. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.PLease bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, once again, I come before you asking that you will look favorably on my husband and have this case remain as it was found. The justice system has spoken and yet now the plaintiffs wish to undo what was found by a jury of 12. This does not seem fair, and is causing my husband such distress. Please shower him with your mercy and do not allow this appeal to go forward. My husband’s sanity, as well as his ability to function each day depend on this. I am begging you Lord, to hear my petition for my husband and have their appeal denied. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.PLease bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord,

Bless Irishmom’s husband, and please consider their situation to not have a second trial. Lord, You that show mercy to your sons and daughters, please have mercy. May the most holy will of God happens.

Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.PLease bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Almighty God , by Your Compassion and Mercy , You granted the prayers of all who prayed for our dear friend’s husband , providing a successful outcome to the legal procedures and establishing the complete innocence of her husband , This has been a terrible burden on their lives and marriage . An appeal against the lawful verdict would be a travesty of justice and would continue the nightmarish situation for them.Our Heavenly Father ,we beg of You to enable any appeal to be overruled ,saving Irishmom and her husband any further heartache and worry .Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***
 
Lord,

Bless Irishmom’s husband, and please consider their situation to not have a second trial. Lord, You that show mercy to your sons and daughters, please have mercy. May the most holy will of God happens.

Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.PLease bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
I am praying for you , my friend. I know that all things work for good for you and your family. You are a child of God. He cares so deeply for you. In the lonely hours, remember this and let God be God for you. May the Lord soon bless you with peace and justice.
 
Lord, once again, I come before you asking that you will look favorably on my husband and have this case remain as it was found. The justice system has spoken and yet now the plaintiffs wish to undo what was found by a jury of 12. This does not seem fair, and is causing my husband such distress. Please shower him with your mercy and do not allow this appeal to go forward. My husband’s sanity, as well as his ability to function each day depend on this. I am begging you Lord, to hear my petition for my husband and have their appeal denied. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.PLease bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.PLease bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, once again, I come before you asking that you will look favorably on my husband and have this case remain as it was found. The justice system has spoken and yet now the plaintiffs wish to undo what was found by a jury of 12. This does not seem fair, and is causing my husband such distress. Please shower him with your mercy and do not allow this appeal to go forward. My husband’s sanity, as well as his ability to function each day depend on this. I am begging you Lord, to hear my petition for my husband and have their appeal denied. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top