Please pray for my husband -2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irishmom2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving God,

Please bless this situation and all who participate in it and grant your mercy and blessings to Irishmom2’s husband and the entire family, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please grant this husband courage, strength, and strong faith in your divine providence. Help the legal community to complete the work with justice and fairness.

We lift our prayers in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.
 
Lord God, we continue to pray for Irishmom2’s husband and his legal difficulties. Please grant a resolution to this matter in his favor. Bless him and his family with strength and steadfast faith in Your loving mercy and providence. Bless his lawyers so that they may do all that is necessary to bring this matter to a just conclusion. All these I ask in Jesus’ mighty name, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Thomas More. AMEN.
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
My husband’s court date is next Wednesday. Again, I thank you again for all of your continued prayers. I appreciate them so much. May God bless you for caring for a stranger and may he give you your heart’s desire.

Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Loving God,

Please bless this situation and all who participate in it and grant your mercy and blessings to Irishmom2’s husband and the entire family, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please grant this husband courage, strength, and strong faith in your divine providence. Help the legal community to complete the work with justice and fairness.

We lift our prayers in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
My husband’s court date is Wednesday. Again, I thank you again for all of your continued prayers. I appreciate them so much. May God bless you for caring for a stranger and may he give you your heart’s desire.

Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Almighty God , I pray for the husband of Irishmom, that You will relieve him from all worries and issues arising from this most important case in which he is involved and which is coming to court on this forthcoming Wednesday , so that the truth may prevail and he will be totally and completely exonerated . Lord God , I ask You to please help Irishmom and her husband to cope with all the stress it causes . Amen .

For the intercession of the Saints .
Keep us safe , Lord , from every danger which threatens mind or body . In your goodness , give peace and security , asked for us by the prayers of the blessed and glorious ever-virgin Mary , Mother of God , of blessed St.Joseph , of your blessed apostles St.Peter and St.Paul , and of all the saints ; so that all hostility and falsehood may be brought to nothing , and your Church may serve you in untroubled freedom . Amen

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Lord, I pray for Irishmom and her family. May her husband’s case have a good conclusion so the family can begin to heal. Give them both strength during this difficult time.

God bless you!!!
 
Holy Father,

Bless Irishmom’s husband. Bless his heart. Bless this trial. Help the hearts of those participating feel the peace of Your Love. Help their hearts feel the joy of Your love. Help their hearts seek justice. May this trial be guided by You Lord, and that everyone has the same motives for justice.

Bless Irishmon’s husband. Bless his heart, and that his will be aligned with Your will, God.

Amen
 
Loving God,

Please bless this situation and all who participate in it and grant your mercy and blessings to Irishmom2’s husband and the entire family, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please grant this husband courage, strength, and strong faith in your divine providence. Help the legal community to complete the work with justice and fairness.

We lift our prayers in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.
 
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Almighty God , I pray for the husband of Irishmom, that You will relieve him from all worries and issues arising from this most important case in which he is involved and which is coming to court on this forthcoming Wednesday , so that the truth may prevail and he will be totally and completely exonerated . Lord God , I ask You to please help Irishmom and her husband to cope with all the stress it causes . Amen .

For the intercession of the Saints .
Keep us safe , Lord , from every danger which threatens mind or body . In your goodness , give peace and security , asked for us by the prayers of the blessed and glorious ever-virgin Mary , Mother of God , of blessed St.Joseph , of your blessed apostles St.Peter and St.Paul , and of all the saints ; so that all hostility and falsehood may be brought to nothing , and your Church may serve you in untroubled freedom . Amen

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
My husband’s court date is TOMORROW. I got the dates mixed up and was a day off. It is very close now, and my husband is understandably quiet and stressed. If you could please remember him throughout the next few days… Again, I thank you again for all of your continued prayers. I appreciate them so much. May God bless you for caring for a stranger and may he give you your heart’s desire.

Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Lord, I pray for Irishmom and her family. May her husband’s case have a good conclusion so the family can begin to heal. Give them both strength during this difficult time.

God bless you!!!
 
Holy Father,

Bless Irishmom’s husband. Bless his heart. Bless this trial. Help the hearts of those participating feel the peace of Your Love. Help their hearts feel the joy of Your love. Help their hearts seek justice. May this trial be guided by You Lord, and that everyone has the same motives for justice.

Bless Irishmon’s husband. Bless his heart, and that his will be aligned with Your will, God.

Amen
 
*** Pater noster, qui es in cælis, sanctificetur nomen tuum; adveniat regnum tuum; fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum cotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra, sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris; et ne nos inducas in tentationem Sed libera nos a malo. Amen

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Jesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen. ***
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top