Please pray for my husband -2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irishmom2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Father,

Bless Irishmom’s husband. Bless his heart. Bless this trial. Help the hearts of those participating feel the peace of Your Love. Help their hearts feel the joy of Your love. Help their hearts seek justice. May this trial be guided by You Lord, and that everyone has the same motives for justice.

Bless Irishmon’s husband. Bless his heart, and that his will be aligned with Your will, God.

Amen
AMEN. God bless Irishmom and her husband. I pray for speedy and positive outcome for them. St. Thomas, pray for them.
 
Saint Michael the Archangel
Defend him in the day of battle
Be his safeguard against the wickedness
and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him we humbly pray
And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host,
cast into hell Satan and all evil spirits
who prowl about the world seeking the ruin
of souls.
Amen

You and your family are in my prayers today and tomorrow.
God Bless.
 
My husband’s court date is TOMORROW. I got the dates mixed up and was a day off. It is very close now, and my husband is understandably quiet and stressed. If you could please remember him throughout the next few days… Again, I thank you again for all of your continued prayers. I appreciate them so much. May God bless you for caring for a stranger and may he give you your heart’s desire.

Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
Dear friend I am praying for strength for your husband and you and that Our Blessed Lord will place His healing hand upon all proceedings and guide all decision makers to a favourable outcome. My heart goes out to you both
God bless you both

Lord the court date is today and I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Loving God,

Please bless this situation and all who participate in it and grant your mercy and blessings to Irishmom2’s husband and the entire family, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please grant this husband courage, strength, and strong faith in your divine providence. Help the legal community to complete the work with justice and fairness.

We lift our prayers in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.
 
Hail Mary full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary mother of God,
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I pray for Irishmom and her family. May her husband’s case have a good conclusion so the family can begin to heal. Give them both strength during this difficult time.

God bless you!!!
 
Almighty God , I pray for the husband of Irishmom, that You will relieve him from all worries and issues arising from this most important court case in which he is involved and which is currently proceeding , so that the truth may prevail and he will be totally and completely exonerated . Lord God , I ask You to please help Irishmom and her husband to cope with all the stress it causes . Amen .

For the intercession of the Saints .
Keep us safe , Lord , from every danger which threatens mind or body . In your goodness , give peace and security , asked for us by the prayers of the blessed and glorious ever-virgin Mary , Mother of God , of blessed St.Joseph , of your blessed apostles St.Peter and St.Paul , and of all the saints ; so that all hostility and falsehood may be brought to nothing , and your Church may serve you in untroubled freedom . Amen

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Holy Father,

Bless Irishmom’s husband. Bless his heart. Bless this trial. Help the hearts of those participating feel the peace of Your Love. Help their hearts feel the joy of Your love. Help their hearts seek justice. May this trial be guided by You Lord, and that everyone has the same motives for justice.

Bless Irishmon’s husband. Bless his heart, and that his will be aligned with Your will, God.

Amen
 
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***
 
My husband was quiet and exhausted last night. Jury selection and opening arguments were yesterday. Today he will be put on the stand. If you could please remember him throughout the next few days… Again, I thank you again for all of your continued prayers. I appreciate them so much. May God bless you for caring for a stranger and may he give you your heart’s desire.
Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Dear friend I am praying for strength for your husband and you and that Our Blessed Lord will place His healing hand upon all proceedings and guide all decision makers to a favourable outcome. My heart goes out to you both
God bless you both

Lord the court date is today and I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I pray for Irishmom and her family. May her husband’s case have a good conclusion so the family can begin to heal. Give them both strength during this difficult time. Amen.

God bless you Irishmom and your family.
 
My dear friend , I ask Our Heavenly Father to give both your husband and you the strength to endure the rigours of this court case , and for his lawyers to represent your husband with truth and accuracy so that a verdict in favour of your husband will be rendered . xx

Almighty God , I pray for the husband of Irishmom, that You will relieve him from all worries and issues arising from this most important court case in which he is involved and which is currently proceeding , so that the truth may prevail and he will be totally and completely exonerated . Lord God , I ask You to please help Irishmom and her husband to cope with all the stress it causes . Amen .

For the intercession of the Saints .
Keep us safe , Lord , from every danger which threatens mind or body . In your goodness , give peace and security , asked for us by the prayers of the blessed and glorious ever-virgin Mary , Mother of God , of blessed St.Joseph , of your blessed apostles St.Peter and St.Paul , and of all the saints ; so that all hostility and falsehood may be brought to nothing , and your Church may serve you in untroubled freedom . Amen

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Lord, we ask for Your wisdom and mercy to be at work on behalf of Irishmom and her husband. Encourage them to look to You for the answers they need, and be at work too, dear Lord in the courtroom - touching the mind and heart of judge, lawyers, witnesses …let Your truth come out, and grant a favorable solution for Irishmom and her husband. Thank You, Lord.
 
Loving God,

Please bless this situation and all who participate in it and grant your mercy and blessings to Irishmom2’s husband and the entire family, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please grant this husband courage, strength, and strong faith in your divine providence. Help the legal community to complete the work with justice and fairness.

We lift our prayers in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.
 
You are all in my prayers. I remembered you at Rosary tonight.

St. Michael the Archangel
Defend him in the day of battle
Be his safeguard against the wickedness
And snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him we humbly pray
And do thou Prince of the Heavenly Host
Cast down into hell, Satan and all evil spirits
Who prowl about the world
Seeking the ruin of souls.

Blessed John Paul pray for this family.
 
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***
 
Dear friend I am praying for strength for your husband and you and that Our Blessed Lord will place His healing hand upon all proceedings and guide all decision makers to a favourable outcome. My heart goes out to you both
God bless you both

Lord the court date is today and I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
The lawyers have begun what they do. Opposing lawyer trying to sway the jury with emotion and innuendo and not facts in his opening statements because that is all he has. Today my husband may be put on the stand again, but this time, by his own lawyer. If you could please remember him throughout the next few days… Again, I thank you again for all of your continued prayers. I appreciate them so much. May God bless you for caring for a stranger and may he give you your heart’s desire.

Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top