Please pray for my husband -2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irishmom2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, I pray for Irishmom and her family. May her husband’s case have a good conclusion so the family can begin to heal. Give them both strength during this difficult time. Amen.

God bless you Irishmom and your family.
 
O Lord my God, thank you
for bringing this day to a close;
Thank you for giving me rest
in body and soul.
Your hand has been over me
and has guarded and preserved me.
Forgive my lack of faith
and any wrong that I have done today,
and help me to forgive all who have wronged me.
Let me sleep in peace under your protection,
and keep me from all the temptations of darkness.
Into your hands I commend my loved ones
and all who dwell in this house;
I commend to you my body and soul.
O God, your holy name be praised.
-Dietrich Bonhoeffer

At approximately 5:45 p.m. tonight, God answered our prayers, and my husband received a ruling in his favor. An unbelievable burden has been lifted from my husband’s shoulders, one that he has been carrying for about 4 years. There are no words to express my appreciation for all of the prayers that so many have offered for him. You have been faithful in your posting and devotion. There were days when your prayers were all we had to hang on to. I am humbled by your prayers for us, strangers to you, although for some, strangers no longer. May God shower you with his blessings and give you your hearts desire.

Let no one discourage you from the power of prayer, from the goodness of God’s mercy and love.
:grouphug:
 
O Lord my God, thank you
for bringing this day to a close;
Thank you for giving me rest
in body and soul.
Your hand has been over me
and has guarded and preserved me.
Forgive my lack of faith
and any wrong that I have done today,
and help me to forgive all who have wronged me.
Let me sleep in peace under your protection,
and keep me from all the temptations of darkness.
Into your hands I commend my loved ones
and all who dwell in this house;
I commend to you my body and soul.
O God, your holy name be praised.
-Dietrich Bonhoeffer

At approximately 5:45 p.m. tonight, God answered our prayers, and my husband received a ruling in his favor. An unbelievable burden has been lifted from my husband’s shoulders, one that he has been carrying for about 4 years. There are no words to express my appreciation for all of the prayers that so many have offered for him. You have been faithful in your posting and devotion. There were days when your prayers were all we had to hang on to. I am humbled by your prayers for us, strangers to you, although for some, strangers no longer. May God shower you with his blessings and give you your hearts desire.

Let no one discourage you from the power of prayer, from the goodness of God’s mercy and love.
:grouphug:
Praise God!!! He is so good!!!

God bless you, Irishmom and your family

catmom50 (aka Patti)
 
Praise God !!! My dear friend , I am so delighted to learn this marvellous news . I thank Almighty God for hearing your prayers and the prayers of all who have prayed for him and for you ,who have been at his side through as his loving support throughout this terrible burden on your lives and on your marriage , and bringing an end to this nightmarish situation . Our Heavenly Father has shown His merciful compassion , giving both your husband and you the strength to endure the rigours of this court case , and enabling his lawyers to represent your husband with truth and accuracy , resulting in this favourable result for your husband . xx

Almighty and Most Merciful God , I praise and thank you so very gratefully for granting the husband of Irishmom and our dear friend , relief from all worries and concerns which this most protracted and exhausting trial has imposed on them both .Thank You Lord for guiding the lawyers to present her husband’s case with truth and accuracy and for enabling the jurors or decision makers to reach , with fairness , a just and righteous verdict . Amen

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
What great news! I am so very happy for you and your husband - what a blessing from the Lord!! You guys must feel like you have a new lease on life after such a long time of having this hanging over your head. Freedom in Jesus - can’t beat THAT feeling - when HE resolves a thing it is truly settled! May you both be blessed with a time of peace, and quiet safety in Him. Thank you, Lord Jesus for hearing and answering our prayers. Thank you Father for Your mercy toward Your children in this resolution, and thank you Holy Spirit for being THE Spirit in charge in that courtroom. Praise You O Holy God!
 
Irishmom my thoughts are with you and your husband.Sending prayers and love your way.
God bless

Lord the court trial has begun and I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
*** Pater noster, qui es in cælis, sanctificetur nomen tuum; adveniat regnum tuum; fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum cotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra, sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris; et ne nos inducas in tentationem Sed libera nos a malo. Amen

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum. Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Jesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen. ***
 
**Wonderful!!!
Please Lord, continue to bless this family.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
And of the Son,
And of the Holy Spirit,
Amen.
:crossrc:**
 
I am so happy for you and your family, dear friend! :extrahappy:

May God continue to bless you…

catmom50–( aka Patti)
 
O Lord my God, thank you
for bringing this day to a close;
Thank you for giving me rest
in body and soul.
Your hand has been over me
and has guarded and preserved me.
Forgive my lack of faith
and any wrong that I have done today,
and help me to forgive all who have wronged me.
Let me sleep in peace under your protection,
and keep me from all the temptations of darkness.
Into your hands I commend my loved ones
and all who dwell in this house;
I commend to you my body and soul.
O God, your holy name be praised.
-Dietrich Bonhoeffer

At approximately 5:45 p.m. tonight, God answered our prayers, and my husband received a ruling in his favor. An unbelievable burden has been lifted from my husband’s shoulders, one that he has been carrying for about 4 years. There are no words to express my appreciation for all of the prayers that so many have offered for him. You have been faithful in your posting and devotion. There were days when your prayers were all we had to hang on to. I am humbled by your prayers for us, strangers to you, although for some, strangers no longer. May God shower you with his blessings and give you your hearts desire.

Let no one discourage you from the power of prayer, from the goodness of God’s mercy and love.
:grouphug:
My dear friend I am thrilled for you Wonderful news!!! (((hugs)))

Thankyou Lord for hearing and answering all the prayers of us all here for our dear friend’s husband.We are so grateful Lord for all Your many blessings and most especially thankyou for guiding the proceedings at court to be in favour of our friend’s husband and lifting this worrying burden from their shoulders. Thankyou Lord Amen

Thankyou Our Blessed Lady for your intercession Amen
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Praise God !!! My dear friend , I am so delighted to learn this marvellous news . I thank Almighty God for hearing your prayers and the prayers of all who have prayed for him and for you ,who have been at his side through as his loving support throughout this terrible burden on your lives and on your marriage , and bringing an end to this nightmarish situation . I pray that Our Heavenly Father will continue to watch over you both , guide and help you and bring you great happiness from now on . xxx

Almighty and Most Merciful God , I praise and thank You so very gratefully for granting the husband of Irishmom and our dear friend , relief from all worries and concerns which this most protracted and exhausting trial has imposed on them both .Thank You Lord for guiding the lawyers to present her husband’s case with truth and accuracy and for enabling the jurors or decision makers to reach , with fairness , a just and righteous verdict .Lord God , both Irishmom’s husband and she have suffered great worry and stress throughout this terrible experience ; I ask You most humbly to please reward them both for their trust in You with great joy and happiness in their lives .Amen

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
O Lord my God, thank you
for bringing this day to a close;
Thank you for giving me rest
in body and soul.
Your hand has been over me
and has guarded and preserved me.
Forgive my lack of faith
and any wrong that I have done today,
and help me to forgive all who have wronged me.
Let me sleep in peace under your protection,
and keep me from all the temptations of darkness.
Into your hands I commend my loved ones
and all who dwell in this house;
I commend to you my body and soul.
O God, your holy name be praised.
-Dietrich Bonhoeffer

At approximately 5:45 p.m. tonight, God answered our prayers, and my husband received a ruling in his favor. An unbelievable burden has been lifted from my husband’s shoulders, one that he has been carrying for about 4 years. There are no words to express my appreciation for all of the prayers that so many have offered for him. You have been faithful in your posting and devotion. There were days when your prayers were all we had to hang on to. I am humbled by your prayers for us, strangers to you, although for some, strangers no longer. May God shower you with his blessings and give you your hearts desire.

Let no one discourage you from the power of prayer, from the goodness of God’s mercy and love.
:grouphug:
Praise God!!!, Very Happy for you and your family!!

God Bless you all!!! 👍
 
O Lord my God, thank you
for bringing this day to a close;
Thank you for giving me rest
in body and soul.
Your hand has been over me
and has guarded and preserved me.
Forgive my lack of faith
and any wrong that I have done today,
and help me to forgive all who have wronged me.
Let me sleep in peace under your protection,
and keep me from all the temptations of darkness.
Into your hands I commend my loved ones
and all who dwell in this house;
I commend to you my body and soul.
O God, your holy name be praised.
-Dietrich Bonhoeffer

At approximately 5:45 p.m. tonight, God answered our prayers, and my husband received a ruling in his favor. An unbelievable burden has been lifted from my husband’s shoulders, one that he has been carrying for about 4 years. There are no words to express my appreciation for all of the prayers that so many have offered for him. You have been faithful in your posting and devotion. There were days when your prayers were all we had to hang on to. I am humbled by your prayers for us, strangers to you, although for some, strangers no longer. May God shower you with his blessings and give you your hearts desire.

Let no one discourage you from the power of prayer, from the goodness of God’s mercy and love.
:grouphug:
Thank You Jesus!

Thank You Mary!

Irishmom2, you and your husband have been freed. Go In Peace.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen

 
Thankyou Lord for hearing and answering all the prayers of us all here for our dear friend’s husband.We are so grateful Lord for all Your many blessings and most especially thankyou for guiding the proceedings at court to be in favour of our friend’s husband and lifting this worrying burden from their shoulders. Thankyou Lord Amen

Thankyou Our Blessed Lady for your intercession Amen
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Thankyou Lord for hearing and answering all the prayers of us all here for our dear friend’s husband.We are so grateful Lord for all Your many blessings and most especially thankyou for guiding the proceedings at court to be in favour of our friend’s husband and lifting this worrying burden from their shoulders. Thankyou Lord Amen

Thankyou Our Blessed Lady for your intercession Amen
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O Lord my God, thank you
for bringing this day to a close;
Thank you for giving me rest
in body and soul.
Your hand has been over me
and has guarded and preserved me.
Forgive my lack of faith
and any wrong that I have done today,
and help me to forgive all who have wronged me.
Let me sleep in peace under your protection,
and keep me from all the temptations of darkness.
Into your hands I commend my loved ones
and all who dwell in this house;
I commend to you my body and soul.
O God, your holy name be praised.
-Dietrich Bonhoeffer

At approximately 5:45 p.m. tonight, God answered our prayers, and my husband received a ruling in his favor. An unbelievable burden has been lifted from my husband’s shoulders, one that he has been carrying for about 4 years. There are no words to express my appreciation for all of the prayers that so many have offered for him. You have been faithful in your posting and devotion. There were days when your prayers were all we had to hang on to. I am humbled by your prayers for us, strangers to you, although for some, strangers no longer. May God shower you with his blessings and give you your hearts desire.

Let no one discourage you from the power of prayer, from the goodness of God’s mercy and love.
:grouphug:
Awesome!!! Now thank we all our God, with hearts and hands and voices. Who wondrous things hath done, in whom the world rejoices!

I’m so glad for you. I expected this to drag on and on. How wonderful that you got such a good response so quickly (not counting the waiting). thank you for your persistence and for not giving up when things looked discouraging. May God continue to bless you and your family. You must be so happy if somewhat fatigued by the strain. Wonderful, wonderful. God is good all the time.
 
Merciful Father,

Thank you for shining down upon Irishmom’s family and lifting the burden off her husband’s shoulders after 4 years of anxiety. What a wonderful joy they all must be feeling! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
 
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***
 
Thankyou Lord for hearing and answering all the prayers of us all here for our dear friend’s husband.We are so grateful Lord for all Your many blessings and most especially thankyou for guiding the proceedings at court to be in favour of our friend’s husband and lifting this worrying burden from their shoulders. Thankyou Lord Amen

Thankyou Our Blessed Lady for your intercession Amen
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top