Please pray for my husband -2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irishmom2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Almighty God , by Your Mercy and Compassion , You granted the prayers of all who prayed for our dear friend’s husband , providing a successful outcome to the legal procedures and establishing the complete innocence of her husband , This has been a terrible burden on their lives and marriage , causing them great unhappiness. For an appeal against the lawful verdict to be granted would be a travesty of justice and would continue the nightmarish situation for them . Our Heavenly Father , we beg of You to enable any appeal to be overruled , saving Irishmom and her husband any further heartache and worry and bringing happiness back into their marriage. Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.
God bless you!! :hug1:
 
Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.
God bless you!! :hug1:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.
God bless you!! :hug1:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.
God bless you!! :hug1:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top