Please pray for my marriage and children

  • Thread starter Thread starter kimaniskevich
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kimaniskevich

Guest
My husband Steve (who is Catholic) and I have been married for almost 5 years with 2 beautiful little Catholic girls 4 and 3. He informed me last week that he has filed for divorce because I am a terrible wife and mother and do not live up to his expectations wants and needs. He refuses counseling and will not talk with me. I have been blindsided. I do not know if there is someone else and at this point I do not care. I love him and would do anything to save my marriage. I am asking for prayers as I am convinced it is in GODs hands now. It is happening so very fast yet feels like an eternity. Please pray that whatever evil has gotten to him is washed away and he is brought back to me and our girls. I am devastated by this and would curl up in a corner and let myself die if it weren’t for my children. I love them and my husband with all of my heart. PLEASE PRAY FOR US. Please pray that the Lord saves our marriage.
Thank You,
Kim
 
Kim my heart goes out to you as will the hearts of many here who will read of your predicament.

I’ll be praying for you and your children in this cruel situation, and for your husband Steve.
I realize that you are living in shock, and I ask God to help you find the loving support, and the resolutions that you need.

Warmly, Trishie
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Amen.
 
PATER NOSTER, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Praying for God’s Will to be done. . . .

His Mercy 2011 :gopray2:
 
:hug3: I’m so sorry! I will most definately pray for you. :gopray:

:blessyou:
 
Lord, please move Steve to want to work on his relationship with his wife. Help this couple to be reconciled and help them to be totally centered on you. May love reign in the hearts of this family and keep them together. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.
 
I am praying for you and your whole family. I completely understand; my situation is about the opposite of yours, I feel the pain wanting to curl-up and cry and … but yet somehow I am managing through the grace of God through Jesus Christ.
Here are some links to some music videos that may give some strength to your heart & soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hx5Y9DhoLJQ (Never Let Go…By David Crowder Band)
youtube.com/watch?v=aRXt5OjIe5E&feature=related (God Will Make A Way)
youtube.com/watch?v=gr5Y63bDNNg&feature=related (Shine Jesus Shine)

When there were only one set of foot prints at my lowest moment in life is when Jesus carried you through…
:amen::amen:
 
HI Kim,
I’m following up on how things are going.
Were you able to listen and watch the music videos?
Through Jesus Christ & the Holy Spirit, God will command his Angels to watch over you.

If all possible, will Steve (and yourself) read the following Bible passages?

Matthew 19:3-9
Malachi 2:14-16

Matthew 6:5-15
Philippians 4:6-7

:blessyou::amen::amen:
 
You and your family will definitely be in my prayers this evening.
 
Dear Father, I offer an Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be and a Fatima Prayer for Kim, Steve and the two girls that they may be brought back together as one happy family. In Christ’s name. Amen.
 
Thank you so much for your prayers and words of comfort. I have sent some of the passages in email form to my husband, as he will not communicate with me except in short sentences in regards to our children. He is still living in our house, however has moved upstairs. I found out yesterday that he is also going to try and get primary custody of our daughters. This I know is only to hurt me. I do believe that the devil has gotten to him in some shape or form, because this man has changed so much from the man I married it is frightening. I suspect he has met someone at work, he is a well respected physician at a prestigious institution and has always spoke of the affairs and infidelity he sees going on around him. I, as a nurse having worked there years ago, also know of the scandolous things that occur. His position attracts many women, and I now believe he was not strong enough to turn his head. He is placing all of the blame on me, saying I am not the wife he wanted, that I don’t cook enough, clean enough, have sex enough, and I spend too much money. These are the reasons he is giving for leaving me, but I know there has to be something else, because these are not valid. Please keep the prayers coming, to take away the evil that has turned his head, and for GOD to bring him back to me before our family is destroyed. Thank you, thank you, thank you.:nope::gopray::signofcross::imsorry:
 
O Lord, please direct this husband back to where he was meant to be when he got married. For the sake of his wife and children, I beg you to change this man’s heart. He is in a situation where he witnesses all that is wrong with the world. Help him to resist the easy way out and instead have him return to his wife and work out whatever is causing him to think that divorce is the best option. Soften his heart that he will agree to counseling and discussion.

Hold this wife close to you and give her hope. Comfort her with your Love. Help her through this time for her sake, and the sake of her children. Give her strength when she needs to be strong, but feels at her weakest.

St. Michael the Archangel, shield this husband from evil.
St. Joseph, protect this family and keep them whole. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.
 
**
I am praying for you and your girls.
May your husband come back to you.**
 
Please Lord help this couple through their struggles. Bring them together again.
 
Thank you so much for your prayers and words of comfort. I have sent some of the passages in email form to my husband, as he will not communicate with me except in short sentences in regards to our children. He is still living in our house, however has moved upstairs. I found out yesterday that he is also going to try and get primary custody of our daughters. This I know is only to hurt me. I do believe that the devil has gotten to him in some shape or form, because this man has changed so much from the man I married it is frightening. I suspect he has met someone at work, he is a well respected physician at a prestigious institution and has always spoke of the affairs and infidelity he sees going on around him. I, as a nurse having worked there years ago, also know of the scandolous things that occur. His position attracts many women, and I now believe he was not strong enough to turn his head. He is placing all of the blame on me, saying I am not the wife he wanted, that I don’t cook enough, clean enough, have sex enough, and I spend too much money. These are the reasons he is giving for leaving me, but I know there has to be something else, because these are not valid. Please keep the prayers coming, to take away the evil that has turned his head, and for GOD to bring him back to me before our family is destroyed. Thank you, thank you, thank you.:nope::gopray::signofcross::imsorry:
Prayer…Lord Jesus Christ send the Holy Spirit to Steve so that he will read and understand the passages Kim has sent Him. Holy Mary Mother of God, All You Saints, and all you Holy Men and Women pray for Steve to understand God’s words and that Steve will reconsile with his wife and children.
:amen::amen:
 
May God be with you Kim,

I was wondering if you can give us an update on how things are going?

My heart goes out to you - It seems like I feel the pain and what ever happens never, Never give up on God!!

My thoughts and prayers are always on my mind for you and your children.

God Bless Your Family Through Jesus Christ Our Lord.
:amen::amen:
Oh Blessed Mary Mother Of God & All The Saints, Please Pray For Them!!!
:amen::amen:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top