Please pray for my marriage and children

  • Thread starter Thread starter kimaniskevich
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lord,

Here is a family in profound turmoil and pain. None of us really knows what is up, what is down, what is reality.

HELP HELP HELP THEM. They are all your children, your family.

Bless them all with ability to see and comprehend reality. Bless them all with the courage and strength to deal with that reality, broken in Your eyes as it may be.

God Bless!!
 
O Lord, please direct this husband back to where he was meant to be when he got married. For the sake of his wife and children, I beg you to change this man’s heart. He is in a situation where he witnesses all that is wrong with the world. Help him to resist the easy way out and instead have him return to his wife and work out whatever is causing him to think that divorce is the best option. Soften his heart that he will agree to counseling and discussion.

Hold this wife close to you and give her hope. Comfort her with your Love. Help her through this time for her sake, and the sake of her children. Give her strength when she needs to be strong, but feels at her weakest.

St. Michael the Archangel, shield this husband from evil.
St. Joseph, protect this family and keep them whole. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
HI. I am so thankful to all of you for your continued prayers. It is only in the Lord that I am able to find comfort and ease the pain, as my husband has not had a change of heart and I was served with the divorce papers last Friday, the day before my birthday. Great way to celebrate isn’t it? He is also, I have now learned, asking for primary residential custody of our two daughters.

I do not understand why our family is being torn apart. I still hold out hope that God will speak to him and make him see this is a mistake, that we belong together and can make it through this. I struggle with anger and love, as he is the love of my life and I am still married to him in my heart, as I promised to him and God on March 3, 2006.

I continue to pray every day, several times a day, I have joined a Christian based DivorceCare Support group, they pray for us as well.

I ask that you continue praying that it is God’s will that we stay together and work through this.

Thank You all again.
Kimberly:crying::nope::confused:
 
HI. I am so thankful to all of you for your continued prayers. It is only in the Lord that I am able to find comfort and ease the pain, as my husband has not had a change of heart and I was served with the divorce papers last Friday, the day before my birthday. Great way to celebrate isn’t it? He is also, I have now learned, asking for primary residential custody of our two daughters.

I do not understand why our family is being torn apart. I still hold out hope that God will speak to him and make him see this is a mistake, that we belong together and can make it through this. I struggle with anger and love, as he is the love of my life and I am still married to him in my heart, as I promised to him and God on March 3, 2006.

I continue to pray every day, several times a day, I have joined a Christian based DivorceCare Support group, they pray for us as well.

I ask that you continue praying that it is God’s will that we stay together and work through this.

Thank You all again.
Kimberly:crying::nope::confused:
Kimberly,
I am glad that you have found support in the group you belong to. I pray that God will allow a miracle for you and your marriage. Keep bringing your sadness and pain to God and He will comfort you.

Lord, you know how much Kimberly wants to remain married to her husband. Please intervene and change his heart somehow. Please bring about what is best for this family. I ask this through the intercession of Your most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Peace be with you Kimberly,

I have started the Daily Rosary Prayer and added your Family in the Mystries for each day. www.Rosary-Center.org

God send your Holy Spirit & Gardian Angles to help the Kimaniskevich Family thru Our Lord; Jesus Christ Our Savior.
:amen::amen:
 
Lord, Please help your daughter who is suffering so severly right now. Please give her some measure of comfort Lord. Help her to see that her life is in your hands, that you know every hair on her head and care more about her little children than even she does.

I also pray for the husband, Steve.
 
Praying from the Canticle of Isaiah 38
from tomorrow’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Save me, Lord,
and to the sound of the harp we will sing to you,
all the days of our life,
in the house of the Lord.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Lord, come to our help all the days of our life.
 
Lord, Please help your daughter who is suffering so severly right now. Please give her some measure of comfort Lord. Help her to see that her life is in your hands, that you know every hair on her head and care more about her little children than even she does.

I also pray for the husband, Steve.
Lord, hear our prayers.
 
I pray that God will allow a miracle for you and your marriage. Keep bringing your sadness and pain to God and He will comfort you.

Lord, you know how much Kimberly wants to remain married to her husband. Please intervene and change his heart somehow. Please bring about what is best for this family. I ask this through the intercession of Your most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen!
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen!
 
I pray that God will allow a miracle for you and your marriage. Keep bringing your sadness and pain to God and He will comfort you.

Lord, you know how much Kimberly wants to remain married to her husband. Please intervene and change his heart somehow. Please bring about what is best for this family. I ask this through the intercession of Your most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen!
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top