Please pray for my son J and his cystoscopy

  • Thread starter Thread starter tbcrawford
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
    Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
    on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
    Give us this day, our daily bread and
    forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
    those who trespass against us.
    Lead us not into temptation, but
    deliver us from evil.
    Amen
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

Asking for the intercession of St Lydwine of Scheidham, Servant of God Fr. Nelson Baker,St. Margaret of Antioch, and St Benedict of Nursia for your son and whole family’s needs/intentions…
*
 
Dear Lord please grant that the results will reveal there is nothing seriously wrong with Joseph Amen

Dear friends thankyou so very much for your prayers.May God bless each one of you xx

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
UPDATE !!! Joseph had a letter from the hospital this morning.He has a kidney stone!!
He has an appointment for a couple of weeks time to see the consultant about it but we are so releived it is nothing more serious.

My dear prayerful friends I am so truly grateful to each of you for your prayers for my son.I have been kept strong by you all and I have complete trust in Our Blessed Lord Jesus.
I pray for God’s blessings upon each of you for your kind and generous prayers.God bless

Dear Lord I thank You most sincerely from my heart that Joseph has nothing seriously wrong just a kidney stone that can be easily dealt with.I am so grateful to You hearing our prayers and granting them.
Our Blessed Lady I have asked for your help and you have graciously interceded for Joseph I thankyou most dearly for your intercession and help.

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen
 
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.
 
UPDATE !!! Joseph had a letter from the hospital this morning.He has a kidney stone!!
He has an appointment for a couple of weeks time to see the consultant about it but we are so releived it is nothing more serious.

My dear prayerful friends I am so truly grateful to each of you for your prayers for my son.I have been kept strong by you all and I have complete trust in Our Blessed Lord Jesus.
I pray for God’s blessings upon each of you for your kind and generous prayers.God bless

Dear Lord I thank You most sincerely from my heart that Joseph has nothing seriously wrong just a kidney stone that can be easily dealt with.I am so grateful to You hearing our prayers and granting them.
Our Blessed Lady I have asked for your help and you have graciously interceded for Joseph I thankyou most dearly for your intercession and help.

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen
Praise God!!!
In the Precious name of Jesus our Lord!

Thank you Holy Mary for interceding!

:extrahappy: GOD IS SO GOOD! :signofcross:
 
UPDATE !!! Joseph had a letter from the hospital this morning.He has a kidney stone!!
He has an appointment for a couple of weeks time to see the consultant about it but we are so releived it is nothing more serious.

My dear prayerful friends I am so truly grateful to each of you for your prayers for my son.I have been kept strong by you all and I have complete trust in Our Blessed Lord Jesus.
I pray for God’s blessings upon each of you for your kind and generous prayers.God bless

Dear Lord I thank You most sincerely from my heart that Joseph has nothing seriously wrong just a kidney stone that can be easily dealt with.I am so grateful to You hearing our prayers and granting them.
Our Blessed Lady I have asked for your help and you have graciously interceded for Joseph I thankyou most dearly for your intercession and help.

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen
*Thanks be to the Lord!!
Code:
Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and
forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

Asking for the intercession of St Lydwine of Scheidham, Servant of God Fr. Nelson Baker,St. Margaret of Antioch, and St Benedict of Nursia for your son and whole family’s needs/intentions…
 
UPDATE !!! Joseph had a letter from the hospital this morning.He has a kidney stone!!
He has an appointment for a couple of weeks time to see the consultant about it but we are so releived it is nothing more serious.

My dear prayerful friends I am so truly grateful to each of you for your prayers for my son.I have been kept strong by you all and I have complete trust in Our Blessed Lord Jesus.
I pray for God’s blessings upon each of you for your kind and generous prayers.God bless

Dear Lord I thank You most sincerely from my heart that Joseph has nothing seriously wrong just a kidney stone that can be easily dealt with.I am so grateful to You hearing our prayers and granting them.
Our Blessed Lady I have asked for your help and you have graciously interceded for Joseph I thankyou most dearly for your intercession and help.

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen
Almighty God , we thank You with all our hearts for Your goodness and mercy to Joseph , and to you , Mary Most Holy , Beloved Mother of Our Lord Jesus Christ for your loving intercession .
 
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.
 
Dear friends THANKYOU ALL so much.I have asked Klara to close this thread now as my son has had his results & he is so blessed that he only has a kidney stone and nothing more serious.So i thankyou all from the bottom of my heart.May God bless each of you
 
  • Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
    Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
    on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
    Give us this day, our daily bread and
    forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
    those who trespass against us.
    Lead us not into temptation, but
    deliver us from evil.
    Amen
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

Asking for the intercession of St Lydwine of Scheidham, Servant of God Fr. Nelson Baker,St. Margaret of Antioch, and St Benedict of Nursia for your son and whole family’s needs/intentions…
*
 
Great News, My Prayers are with you.

Hail Mary, full of Grace; the Lord it with thee:
blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, Pray for us sinners, now and the hour of our death.
Amen.

God Bless, GT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top