Please pray for my son J and his cystoscopy

  • Thread starter Thread starter tbcrawford
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.
 
*Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and
forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

Asking for the intercession of St Lydwine of Scheidham, Servant of God Fr. Nelson Baker,St. Margaret of Antioch, and St Benedict of Nursia for your son and whole family’s needs/intentions…
*
 
Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong and the MRI scheduled for May 20th
will show us good news

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
Dear Holy Mother of God,

Please pray for this dear young man. Please take this intention for Teresa’s son and place it at the feet of your beautiful Son Our Lord Jesus.

As you know Dearest Mother in Heaven, how it is to love a child and how he is still your child when he is an adult.

You, our blessed Mother watched your “baby” die for us. I am sure Dear Holy Mary that so many visions ran through your head as he died for all of us. You probably remembered helping him when he tumbled, washed his knee when he scraped it. All these memories I am sure flooded your mind and soul, as he hung on the cross.

So please beautfiul Holy Mother remember “J” in your prayers when you present them to your Son Our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you Dear Mother; thank you for being our Mother too. I love you Holy Mary. I love your Son, Jesus.
I ask this in your son’s precious Holy Name, the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Still praying.
 
Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong and the MRI scheduled for TODAY
will show us good news

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.
 
Dear friends thankyou ALL so very much for your prayers.Joseph had the MRI and had an injection of fluid in his arm prior to the scan to show up during the process.We await the results now but we very much appreciate your prayers.God bless

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Dear Lord,

Please hear our prayers for Joseph.

Our Father Who art in Heaven.
Hallowed be Thy name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us
our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass
against us. And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.
 
Lord please touch man with Your healing touch and a good report from the doctors we pray. Amen.
mlz:highprayer::gopray2:
 
Thankyou dear friends for your thoughtful prayers for my son.We are waiting the results now.
Your prayers are so imprtant to us as a family thankyou and God bless you all

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.
 
Lord please touch man with Your healing touch and a good report from the doctors we pray. Amen.
mlz
:highprayer::crossrc:
 
Lord please touch man with Your healing touch and a good report from the doctors we pray. Amen.
mlz
:highprayer::crossrc:
  • AMEN!!!
Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and
forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

Asking for the intercession of St Lydwine of Scheidham, Servant of God Fr. Nelson Baker,St. Margaret of Antioch, and St Benedict of Nursia for your son and whole family’s needs/intentions… *
 
Lord please touch man with Your healing touch and a good report from the doctors we pray. Amen.
mlz

:highprayer::gopray2:
 
  • Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
    Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
    on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
    Give us this day, our daily bread and
    forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
    those who trespass against us.
    Lead us not into temptation, but
    deliver us from evil.
    Amen
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

Asking for the intercession of St Lydwine of Scheidham, Servant of God Fr. Nelson Baker,St. Margaret of Antioch, and St Benedict of Nursia for your son and whole family’s needs/intentions…
*
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
  • Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
    Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
    on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
    Give us this day, our daily bread and
    forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
    those who trespass against us.
    Lead us not into temptation, but
    deliver us from evil.
    Amen
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

Asking for the intercession of St Lydwine of Scheidham, Servant of God Fr. Nelson Baker,St. Margaret of Antioch, and St Benedict of Nursia for your son and whole family’s needs/intentions…
*
 
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.
 
From the book of “Prayer for All Occasions”

In every need let me come to You with humble trust, saying: Jesus, help me.
In all my doubts, temptations, and troubles of mind, Jesus, help me.
When I am lonely or tired, Jesus, help me.
When my plans and hopes have failed, in all my disappointments and sorrows, Jesus, help me.
When others let me down, and Your grace alone can assist me, Jesus, help me.
When my heart is heavy with failure and when I see no good come from my efforts, Jesus, help me.
When I feel impatient, and when my cross is hard to carry, Jesus, help me.
When I am ill and my head and hands cannot work, Jesus, help me.
Always, always, in spite of weakness and falls of every kind, Jesus, help me, and never leave me. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top