Please pray for my son J and his cystoscopy

  • Thread starter Thread starter tbcrawford
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another update my son has just had a phone call from the hospital his appointment has been re-scheduled to May 20th due to the volcanic disruotion affecting flights in UK and other ‘more serious’ cases are priority.So please keep him in your prayers until 20th May…thankyou all God bless

Just came across this prayer request today. My heart goes out to you T.!! Of course I will keep your son in my prayers daily now. :crossrc:
God’s loving presence be with you!
In Him,
mlz
 
Hail Mary full of Grace the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death Amen.

Our Father Who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy name. Thy
Kingdom come, Thy will be done,
on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive
us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

:signofcross:
 
Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be
Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done,
on earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our
daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we
forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us
not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
:highprayer::crossrc:
Lord bring Your healing power to Joseph.
 
Thankyou all so much for your prayers.I have not been able to get on CAF for a few days myself so I am very grateful to you all for continuing to pray for my son that he will get good results.
God bless you allxx

Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong and the MRI scheduled for May 20th
will show us good news

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be
Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done,
on earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our
daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we
forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us
not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Lord bring Your healing power to Joseph.
:highprayer::gopray2:mlz
 
  • Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
    Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
    on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
    Give us this day, our daily bread and
    forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
    those who trespass against us.
    Lead us not into temptation, but
    deliver us from evil.
    Amen
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

Asking for the intercession of St Lydwine of Scheidham, Servant of God Fr. Nelson Baker,St. Margaret of Antioch, and St Benedict of Nursia for your son and whole family’s needs/intentions…
 
Hail Mary full of Grace the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death Amen.

Our Father Who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy name. Thy
Kingdom come, Thy will be done,
on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive
us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen. :highprayer:
 
Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong and the MRI scheduled for May 20th
will show us good news

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
Praying for your son everyday that he may be well again very soon.
 
Hail Mary full of Grace the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death Amen.

Our Father Who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy name. Thy
Kingdom come, Thy will be done,
on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive
us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen. :highprayer: :signofcross:
 
**Eternal God, **
in whom
**mercy **
❤️
is endless
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments
we might not despair nor become despondent,
but with great confidence submit ourselves to
Your holy will, which is
**Love **and **Mercy **
itself.
+
O incomprehensible and limitless
**Mercy Divine, **
❤️
To extol and adore You worthily,
who can?
Supreme attribute of Almighty God,
You are the sweet hope for sinful man.
+
- from St. Faustina’s Diary

**Link: ** ewtn.com/Devotionals/Litanies/divine_mercy.htm
. . . all for Jesus+
. . . thank You Dear Lord+
:signofcross:
​
 
Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong and the MRI scheduled for May 20th
will show us good news

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
  • Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
    Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
    on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
    Give us this day, our daily bread and
    forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
    those who trespass against us.
    Lead us not into temptation, but
    deliver us from evil.
    Amen
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

Asking for the intercession of St Lydwine of Scheidham, Servant of God Fr. Nelson Baker,St. Margaret of Antioch, and St Benedict of Nursia for your son and whole family’s needs/intentions…
*
 
Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong and the MRI scheduled for May 20th
will show us good news

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
  • Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
    Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
    on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
    Give us this day, our daily bread and
    forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
    those who trespass against us.
    Lead us not into temptation, but
    deliver us from evil.
    Amen
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

Asking for the intercession of St Lydwine of Scheidham, Servant of God Fr. Nelson Baker,St. Margaret of Antioch, and St Benedict of Nursia for your son and whole family’s needs/intentions…
 
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done,
on Earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory forever.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be
Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done,
on earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our
daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we
forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us
not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Lord bring Your healing power to Joseph.
mlz
 
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.
 
Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong and the MRI scheduled for May 20th
will show us good news

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
  • Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
    Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
    on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
    Give us this day, our daily bread and
    forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
    those who trespass against us.
    Lead us not into temptation, but
    deliver us from evil.
    Amen
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

Asking for the intercession of St Lydwine of Scheidham, Servant of God Fr. Nelson Baker,St. Margaret of Antioch, and St Benedict of Nursia for your son and whole family’s needs/intentions…
*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top