Please pray for my son J and his cystoscopy

  • Thread starter Thread starter tbcrawford
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong and the MRI scheduled for Thursday 22 April
will show us good news

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong and the MRI scheduled for Thursday 22 April
will show us good news

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong and the MRI scheduled for Thursday 22 April
will show us good news

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
**Eternal God, **
in whom
**mercy **
❤️
is endless
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments
we might not despair nor become despondent,
but with great confidence submit ourselves to
Your holy will, which is
**Love **and **Mercy **
itself.
+
O incomprehensible and limitless
**Mercy Divine, **
❤️
To extol and adore You worthily,
who can?
Supreme attribute of Almighty God,
You are the sweet hope for sinful man.
+
- from St. Faustina’s Diary

**Link: ** ewtn.com/Devotionals/Litanies/divine_mercy.htm
. . . all for Jesus+
. . . thank You Dear Lord+
:signofcross:
​
 
Praying for Joseph that he will have good clear results from his MRI scan this forthcoming day , and be returned to completely good health . :gopray2:
 
St Joseph, his patron saint, please intercede for his health, security, and holiness.
 
Thankyou so much dear friends I am so blessed to have you,thankyou for your prayers.Today is the day of the MRI.I am babysitting his son while he oges for the scan.I trust completely in the Lord and I know things will be fine.God bless each of you for your thoughtfulness.

Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong and the MRI scheduled for Thursday 22 April
will show us good news

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
Another update my son has just had a phone call from the hospital his appointment has been re-scheduled to May 20th due to the volcanic disruotion affecting flights in UK and other ‘more serious’ cases are priority.So please keep him in your prayers until 20th May…thankyou all God bless

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.
 
Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong and the MRI scheduled for May 20th
will show us good news

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong and the MRI scheduled for May 20th
will show us good news

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong and the MRI scheduled for May 20th
will show us good news

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
Another update my son has just had a phone call from the hospital his appointment has been re-scheduled to May 20th due to the volcanic disruotion affecting flights in UK and other ‘more serious’ cases are priority.So please keep him in your prayers until 20th May…thankyou all God bless

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.
O Good Saint Anne,
so justly called the Mother of the infirm,
the health of those who suffer from disease,
look kindly upon the sick person for whom I pray.

Alleviate their sufferings,
cause them to sanctify them by patience,
and by complete submission to divine will.
Finally deign to obtain health for them
and with it the firm resolution to honour Jesus, Mary and yourself
by the faithful performance of their Christian duties.
Amen
 
Thankyou for your prayers

Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong and the MRI scheduled for May 20th
will show us good news

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong and the MRI scheduled for May 20th
will show us good news

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong and the MRI scheduled for May 20th
will show us good news

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

Dear Lord please grant that my son J has nothing seriously wrong with him.Thankyou Amen
For your son’s speedy recovery and returnto health.
PETITION TO SAINT ANTHONY
Glorious St. Anthony,
my friend and special protector,
I come to you with full confidence in my present necessity.
In your overflowing generosity
you hear all those who turn to you.
Your influence before the throne of God is so effective
that the Lord readily grants great favours at your request.
Please listen to my humble petition
in spite of my unworthiness and sinfulness.
Consider only your great and constant love for Jesus and Mary,
and my desire for their glory and mercy.
I beg you to obtain for me, from God,
the grace I so greatly need…

(State your intention(s) here…)

if it be His Will and for the good of my soul.
I place this earnest petition
in the care of the little mission children,
so that they may present it to you
along with their innocent prayers.
Bless me, powerful St. Anthony,
in the Name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit.

Amen.
 
Prayer To Our Lady of Perpetual Help
A Novena (Especially for my son Joseph)

O MOTHER of Perpetual Help,
Grant that I may ever invoke
Your most powerful name,
Which is the safeguard of the living
And the salvation of the dying.

O purest Mary!
O sweetest Mary!
Let your name henceforth
Be ever on my lips.

Delay not, O Blessed Lady, To succor me
Whenever I call on you.

In all my temptations,
In all my needs,
I will never cease
To call on you
Ever repeating
Your sacred name,
Mary, Mary!

Oh, what consolations,
What sweetness,
What confidence,
What emotion fills my soul
When I utter your sacred name,
Or even only think of you!

I thank the Lord
For having given you,
For my good,
So sweet, so powerful,
So lovely a name.

But I will not be content
With merely uttering your name.

Let my love for you prompt me
Ever to hail you,
Mother of Perpetual Help.

Mother of Perpetual Help,
Pray for me
And grant me the favor
I confidently ask of you.
Please pray Joseph has nothing
seriously wrong and the MRI scheduled for May 20th
will show us good news

Hail Mary (3 times).
 
  • Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
    Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
    on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
    Give us this day, our daily bread and
    forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
    those who trespass against us.
    Lead us not into temptation, but
    deliver us from evil.
    Amen
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

Asking for the intercession of St Lydwine of Scheidham, Servant of God Fr. Nelson Baker,St. Margaret of Antioch, and St Benedict of Nursia for your son and whole family’s needs/intentions…
*
 
O Good Saint Anne,
so justly called the Mother of the infirm,
the health of those who suffer from disease,
look kindly upon the sick person for whom I pray.

Alleviate their sufferings,
cause them to sanctify them by patience,
and by complete submission to divine will.
Finally deign to obtain health for them
and with it the firm resolution to honour Jesus, Mary and yourself
by the faithful performance of their Christian duties.
Amen
 
  • Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
    Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
    on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
    Give us this day, our daily bread and
    forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
    those who trespass against us.
    Lead us not into temptation, but
    deliver us from evil.
    Amen
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

Asking for the intercession of St Lydwine of Scheidham, Servant of God Fr. Nelson Baker,St. Margaret of Antioch, and St Benedict of Nursia for your son and whole family’s needs/intentions…
*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top