T
tbcrawford
Guest
One of my sons J has had bleeding in his urine and has been referred for a cystoscopy
on Tuesday and Scan on Wednesday.He is very worried and frightened.I ask You to please pray that it is nothing serious and that his cystoscopy will go well without too much pain or side effects.J is father to my beautiful eldest grandson Stephan nearly 2yrs old.Thankyou for your prayers.God blessxx
Lord Jesus,
Being fully human, as well as fully divine,
you know the pressures and stress that J faces right now.
I ask that you guide him as he takes this cystoscopy test,
so that he may be calm and assured of Your love.
Help him to trust in You,
I ask You to place Your healing hand upon him
that he will undergo the tests without fear,
and that he has nothing too seriously wrong. Amen
God Is Our Hope
God is our hope and strength,
a very present help in trouble.
Therefore will we not fear, though the earth be moved,
and though the hills be carried into the midst of the sea;
Though the waters thereof rage and swell,
and though the mountains shake at the tempest of the same.
There is a river, the streams whereof make glad the city of God,
the holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High.
— Psalms 46: 1-4
Prayer for Trust in Jesus
O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
and we feel our weakness and helplessness,
give us the sense of Your presence,
Your love, and Your strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
so that nothing may frighten or worry us,
for, living close to You,
we shall see Your hand,
Your purpose, Your will through all things.
— St. Ignatius of Loyola
Psalm of Protection
The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?
When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh,
when my enemies and my foes attack me,
they will stumble and fall.
Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me, even then will I be confident.
— Psalms 27: 1-3
on Tuesday and Scan on Wednesday.He is very worried and frightened.I ask You to please pray that it is nothing serious and that his cystoscopy will go well without too much pain or side effects.J is father to my beautiful eldest grandson Stephan nearly 2yrs old.Thankyou for your prayers.God blessxx
Lord Jesus,
Being fully human, as well as fully divine,
you know the pressures and stress that J faces right now.
I ask that you guide him as he takes this cystoscopy test,
so that he may be calm and assured of Your love.
Help him to trust in You,
I ask You to place Your healing hand upon him
that he will undergo the tests without fear,
and that he has nothing too seriously wrong. Amen
God Is Our Hope
God is our hope and strength,
a very present help in trouble.
Therefore will we not fear, though the earth be moved,
and though the hills be carried into the midst of the sea;
Though the waters thereof rage and swell,
and though the mountains shake at the tempest of the same.
There is a river, the streams whereof make glad the city of God,
the holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High.
— Psalms 46: 1-4
Prayer for Trust in Jesus
O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
and we feel our weakness and helplessness,
give us the sense of Your presence,
Your love, and Your strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
so that nothing may frighten or worry us,
for, living close to You,
we shall see Your hand,
Your purpose, Your will through all things.
— St. Ignatius of Loyola
Psalm of Protection
The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?
When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh,
when my enemies and my foes attack me,
they will stumble and fall.
Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me, even then will I be confident.
— Psalms 27: 1-3

