Poll: Nearly half of all Americans support restricting rights of Muslim-Americans

• Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
puzzleannie:
You cannot appeal to the constitution to protect your rights, the rights of other innocent classes of persons such as the unborn, unless you are willing to guarantee those rights across the board, including to those you disagree with, or even perceive as a threat.
However, in war time certain “emergency” or “temporary” measures ARE called for; some time back I ran an article out of Italy where one week 30 mosque services were attended by newspeople and those were all “calls to violence”.

The FBI no longer attends meetings of German Americans or Italian Americans or Japanese Americans. They certainly did at one time though.

Your mail is no longer censored or read, it was at one time. You can freely go to any embassy now, you are not photographed and named. You were at one time. Common sense needs to prevail.

During the war emeny aliens were “detained” or deported. We don’t do that nowadays. Again, simply have to use common sense.

Certain “peace” groups are no longer infiltrated by intelligence - they were at one time. You can freely say that you work for the government and most of us can say what we do there. You couldn’t at one time.

Behavior in a free and peaceful time is one thing; when death or terror is rampant and loose, certain measures need to temporarily be used to halt and identify that terror.

A perfect example is what happens to you at an airport when you travel nowadays vs. what happened before 9/11. How do you feel about dropping al those security measures we now have and climbing on a plane? These days if you are hijacked you ain’t going to Cuba kiddo.

40.png
gilliam:
No, they are infiltrated by the enemy.
In wartime that’s the first place they go; unfortunately they are always used as “fronts” by some. It’s critical for them to establish a 5th column.

40.png
gilliam:
You are uninformed. see:
Thanks for the links. By little old ladies, I was quoting Michael Savage who usually goes on a rant (and rightfully so) when stories come out about airplane screeners searching old women and loyal WWII vets. He claims again justly that Irish nuns and little old ladies aren’t the enemy (that’s what I mean by old ladies, though admitidly I wasn’t clear), rather the Islamic fanatic is.

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
I don’t think that would be to good. It seems to me like something else that would fire up hatred that is already out of control.The muslims are already recruiting people in prison from every culture.So what will they do,mark them?They would have to go after Islam.The prospect of that gives me the creeps. I think we would be nuked. God Bless,Lisa
What makes you believe that if the terrorists gain workable nukes and can use them - they will not do so-- regardless of registration or not?

40.png
EddieArent:
Thanks for the links. By little old ladies, I was quoting Michael Savage who usually goes on a rant (and rightfully so) when stories come out about airplane screeners searching old women and loyal WWII vets. He claims again justly that Irish nuns and little old ladies aren’t the enemy (that’s what I mean by old ladies, though admitidly I wasn’t clear), rather the Islamic fanatic is.
Well, as I have shown, he is wrong. We have seen Islamofacists wear costumes to gain access to areas where they can set off bombs. No, I say, inspect everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back