Positive Aspects of IRISH Culture!

• Thread starter Thread starter FightingFat
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Annunciata:
Well Marie, isn’t that just a hoot! Too bad my Irish ancestors come from up north…:whistle:
Annunciata, North is good!! North is fascinating and simply awesome!! Have you been there yet? I was in Belfast and Derry and they were fantastic cities with great folks. My ancestors are from Belfast. If you haven’t been to the North yet, you simply have to go, dear! It has calmed down a lot and in fact, I felt safer in Belfast than I ever felt in a city in the States! Really and truly!

Soooo, the North rules!!! 😉

40.png
NightRider:
Annunciata, North is good!! North is fascinating and simply awesome!! Have you been there yet? I was in Belfast and Derry and they were fantastic cities with great folks. My ancestors are from Belfast. If you haven’t been to the North yet, you simply have to go, dear! It has calmed down a lot and in fact, I felt safer in Belfast than I ever felt in a city in the States! Really and truly!

Soooo, the North rules!!! 😉
A living testimony, even in the bad old days of 1969 & early 70’s it was still considered safer than some cities around the world.
It’s very peaceful now, but it has it’s moments, but doesn’t everyplace ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back