Pray for young adult daughter

  • Thread starter Thread starter Giannawannabe
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Thank you for prayers…very disheartened lately. Trying to keep hope alive!
 
Thank you for prayers…very disheartened lately. Trying to keep hope alive!
Dearest Giannawannabe I send you warmest wishes love (((HUGS))) and continued prayers. I know how hard it is to keep hope alive. You are such a wonderful mother and your efforts are not in vain. One day you will see the reward of all your efforts.
The worry we have for our children is so stressful and all encompassing.I pray things will improve very soon for you my friend.
You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
May God bless you and your daughter
Love Teresa 🙂 xo

Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Father Baker’s Prayer:
O Victorious Lady!
Thou who hast ever such powerful influence with thy Divine Son
in conquering the hardest of hearts,
Intercede for those for whom we pray - Giannawannabe’s daughter, Grace Angel’s children and Edmundus’ children.
That their hearts be softened by the rays of Divine Grace,
That they may return to the unity of the true faith,
Through Christ, Our Lord,
Amen
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Dearest Giannawannabe I send you warmest wishes love (((HUGS))) and continued prayers. I know how hard it is to keep hope alive. You are such a wonderful mother and your efforts are not in vain. One day you will see the reward of all your efforts.
The worry we have for our children is so stressful and all encompassing.I pray things will improve very soon for you my friend.
You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
May God bless you and your daughter
Love Teresa 🙂 xo

Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
Thank you so much, Teresa. You always know the right words. God bless you and all the prayer warriors continuing to pray for my daughter. Praying for all your intentions.
 
Lord, I continue to fast and pray for my daughter. She is doing so poorly in school and is still with her boyfriend who is a negative influence in her life. She seems to be showing some understanding of her mistakes and continues to have faith in You, so I thank You for those blessings. I worry for her soul and future. Please open her eyes to Your Truth and Will for her life. Grant her the perseverance and desire to become who You want her to be. Help me to overcome my fear and disappointment in her and be the mother she needs. Amen
 
Thank you so much, Teresa. You always know the right words. God bless you and all the prayer warriors continuing to pray for my daughter. Praying for all your intentions.
Dear friend I send love and prayers your way. It is so hard for us parents at times. We love our children so much and want the best for them and their souls.
One day your daughter will see for herself and I pray that day will come very soon.
Continued prayers for your daughter and for strength for you dear friend xo
God bless you
Lord, I continue to fast and pray for my daughter. She is doing so poorly in school and is still with her boyfriend who is a negative influence in her life. She seems to be showing some understanding of her mistakes and continues to have faith in You, so I thank You for those blessings. I worry for her soul and future. Please open her eyes to Your Truth and Will for her life. Grant her the perseverance and desire to become who You want her to be. Help me to overcome my fear and disappointment in her and be the mother she needs. Amen
Amen

Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top