Pray for young adult daughter

  • Thread starter Thread starter Giannawannabe
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Father Baker’s Prayer:
O Victorious Lady!
Thou who hast ever such powerful influence with thy Divine Son
in conquering the hardest of hearts,
Intercede for those for whom we pray - Giannawannabe’s daughter, Grace Angel’s children and Edmundus’ children.
That their hearts be softened by the rays of Divine Grace,
That they may return to the unity of the true faith,
Through Christ, Our Lord,
Amen
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
***Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.***

:crossrc:
 
God bless all of you. Your prayers mean so much. I will keep you all in prayer during this Holy Triduum.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
God bless you and all your family dear Giannawannabe.Happy Easter to you and your family 🙂

Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Praying for your daughter and your family.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known
that any one who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help
or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
We fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins my Mother;
to thee do we come, before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful;
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not our petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer them. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known
that any one who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help
or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
We fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins my Mother;
to thee do we come, before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful;
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not our petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer them. Amen.
 
Lord, I continue to fast and pray for my daughter. She is doing so poorly in school and is still with her boyfriend who is a negative influence in her life. She seems to be showing some understanding of her mistakes and continues to have faith in You, so I thank You for those blessings. I worry for her soul and future. Please open her eyes to Your Truth and Will for her life. Grant her the perseverance and desire to become who You want her to be. Help me to overcome my fear and disappointment in her and be the mother she needs. Amen

Thank you all so much for continued prayers. I am so incredibly sad and disappointed in my girl. Such a different cross than I had imagined carrying but so heavy some days. God bless you all…many prayers of thanks for you.
 
Lord, I continue to fast and pray for my daughter. She is doing so poorly in school and is still with her boyfriend who is a negative influence in her life. She seems to be showing some understanding of her mistakes and continues to have faith in You, so I thank You for those blessings. I worry for her soul and future. Please open her eyes to Your Truth and Will for her life. Grant her the perseverance and desire to become who You want her to be. Help me to overcome my fear and disappointment in her and be the mother she needs. Amen

AMEN

Thank you all so much for continued prayers. I am so incredibly sad and disappointed in my girl. Such a different cross than I had imagined carrying but so heavy some days. God bless you all…many prayers of thanks for you.
Dear Giannawannabe I feel your pain so much and I send you love xo(((hugs)))and continued prayers. You are doing so well…it may not feel like it sometimes, but you are 🙂 and your daughter will one day see for herself the right road by your tremendous example.
God bless you

Lord please help Giannawannabe and her daughter.Please guide Giannawannabe to know when and how to be firm and loving with her daughter so that they will not lose their relationship with one another.We pray she will change her behaviour and path in life.We pray she will be able to discern the positive and negative influences in her life.Please guide her to make good decisions in her life.Please grant strength to her mother.Please Lord help us parents to know how and what to do in difficult situations and that our adult children will be responsive.I ask You would guide Gianna to know what to say and do at the right times so her daughter will be responsive.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top