Pray the Rosary everyday:

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brady01
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many times I am distracted while praying the rosary. It is a difficult prayer, and I believe the devil himself wishes to cause interruption at times. However, I also believe that our blessed Mother is like all Mother’s, and accepts, and love’s our prayer now matter how imperfect it may be.

An example I like to think of is this. As a child, I would bring my mother a bundle of dandelion with pride. Yes, they were weeds, but my Mother loved them just the same, as she loves me. I think sometimes of my more distracted prayer sessions as “weedy” if you will. 🙂 Knowing that the blessed Mother knows and loves our intentions, no matter how perfect, or imperfect, they may be. 🙂
that really nice what you said. 🙂
 
I just find it fitting, Brady01, that you started this topic this start of February, the month of “love” and roses ^__^. For you see, the Latin Rosarium means “rose garden” or “garland of roses”. According to St. Louis Marie de Montfort in his book Admirable Secret of the Rosary, every Hail Mary and Our Father gives a rose to our Blessed Mother…the better the prayers are said, the better the roses. And every time the whole Rosary is said, a crown of roses is made for her in which she is very delighted.

So for those who really love our Blessed Mother, daily Rosaries are the perfect gift one can give to her this February.

But why stop this month? 👍
 
Interesting! I started saying the Rosary daily, at about three mysteries a day, on October 7 or so - near Our Lady of the Rosary day!!
 
I just find it fitting, Brady01, that you started this topic this start of February, the month of “love” and roses ^__^. For you see, the Latin Rosarium means “rose garden” or “garland of roses”. According to St. Louis Marie de Montfort in his book Admirable Secret of the Rosary, every Hail Mary and Our Father gives a rose to our Blessed Mother…the better the prayers are said, the better the roses. And every time the whole Rosary is said, a crown of roses is made for her in which she is very delighted.

So for those who really love our Blessed Mother, daily Rosaries are the perfect gift one can give to her this February.

But why stop this month? 👍
Wow 😃 i didn’t know that. Thnx for that
 
I am praying the Rosary every day. I absolutely love it. In the past I have prayed daily and then fallen away but I’m working hard to do it every night. Right now, rather than it being something I “have” to do, it is something I really “want” to do.

As a convert of over two years, it was one of the things that really appealed to me before joining the Church and I started praying it before I even started RCIA. I love the Blessed Mother and the Rosary brings me closer to her and to Jesus. I am eagerly awaiting the lifechanging results of this daily practice.

Amie
 
I am praying the Rosary every day. I absolutely love it. In the past I have prayed daily and then fallen away but I’m working hard to do it every night. Right now, rather than it being something I “have” to do, it is something I really “want” to do.

As a convert of over two years, it was one of the things that really appealed to me before joining the Church and I started praying it before I even started RCIA. I love the Blessed Mother and the Rosary brings me closer to her and to Jesus. I am eagerly awaiting the lifechanging results of this daily practice.

Amie
What religion where you before you joined the catholic church. I really impressed by your actions to become a strong and holy catholic. Also just wondering did you have to get baptized??
God bless you 🙂
 
In this age of modernism, rampant heresy and apostasy, the Fifteen decade Holy Rosary should be prayed by every one who wishes to obtain salvation.

The promises of the Blessed Mother to those who are devoted to the Rosary are phenomenal, and of particular importance in these days is the promise that through the Rosary we will defeat heresies.

Our Lady at Fatima said that is would be by the Brown Scapular and the Holy Rosary that she would save the world.
 
I started praying the Rosary every day a few years ago after my husband passed away. I say the first two decades with my 1st cup of coffee – the next two I say while taking a walk in Golden Gate Park – and the last decade, before I go to sleep at night. Each decade I pray for – my children – grandchildren - many friends – and the last for a cure for Parkinson’s Disease. I can’t say how much of a comfort it is to me.
 
I need to pray the Rosary everyday.

I use to, even before converting, I can honestly say that our Blessed Mother brought me to the Church.

The last six months, it’s been hard. I just can’t do it. I feel spiritual attacks from all areas in my life and the thing is … I KNOW … I KNOW… I KNOW without a doubt that the Rosary is a very powerful prayer against all evil and will bring me closer to Our Lord.

I have rosary beads everywhere. In the house, in all drawers, in the car and I just can’t do it. I start to pray and I just feel sadness. Something is happening … so pray for me.

This is a great thread. Thanks Brady01 for sharing.
 
In this age of modernism, rampant heresy and apostasy, the Fifteen decade Holy Rosary should be prayed by every one who wishes to obtain salvation.

The promises of the Blessed Mother to those who are devoted to the Rosary are phenomenal, and of particular importance in these days is the promise that through the Rosary we will defeat heresies.

Our Lady at Fatima said that is would be by the Brown Scapular and the Holy Rosary that she would save the world.
**That is so true and thx you for saying that.and welcome to Catholic answers forums 🙂 ** I wish everyone would pray the rosary as it is an fathomless protects against evil and against the devil. Great graces will be received by who pray’s the rosary each day. I pray every night especially for the sick and the dying and there families and for world peace.
Stay strong!!! And you will be able to pray the rosary with strength. You should pray for the courage of praying the rosary
 
**Wow we almost have 1000 people that have viewed this forum…let hope a lot of these people started praying the rosary after seeing the forum **

:gopray2: :gopray2:
 
Keep this forum going!! People MUST learn to understand how strong the rosary can have on anyone’s life. Include the great elegance’s which people will receive by praying the rosary.

We must pray for the dying and especially for the unbelievers. That they do not go to hell.

Thank you everyone. For keeping this forum going…it may have resulted in more people praying the rosary now !!😃
 
anyone thinking of starting to praying the rosary ??. Everyone still praying the rosary 🙂 :confused:
 
Brady01, I’ve prayed two rosaries since my last post! 👍

Keep praying everyone! Pray for unbelievers and their conversion!
 
I just finished a 54 day novena about two weeks ago and started a new one. This was the first one where I prayed the Joyful, Sorrowful, and Glorious mysteries everyday. I was blown away when I finished just how many prayers I prayed in that amount of time. So amazed because just two years ago I had no prayer life, and there would have been no way I could of done it had I known all of this.

In the 54 day novena there was…
54 Apostles Creeds
864 Our Fathers
8262 Hail Marys
54 Hail Holy Queens
It took about a hour a day to pray them so putting them all together would have been 2 1/4 solid days of nothing but praying the rosary.

That’s a ton of roses for Jesus and Mary 👍 .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top