Prayer for a Miracle & Protection

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bix
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Thank you so very much Teresa and Adrift for your continued prayers. Bless you! I read both of your prayer postings and please know you and your requests are in my prayers. As I read what I’ve typed that seems like so little to say for all you have done… I’m sorry; Thank you for your generous spirit and time.

I’m having a very difficult time and all I know to do is pray and ask for anyone willing- to please say a prayer if they have a moment,

God Bless~
Dear Bix I am sorry you are having a difficult time. Prayers continue for you dear friend.(((HUGS))) also xo
God bless

Lord please hear our prayers for Bix and please grant the intentions know to You.Please bring comfort and support to our friend.Thankyou Lord for Your many blessings Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Bix and please grant the intentions know to You.Please bring comfort and support to our friend.Thankyou Lord for Your many blessings Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Bix and please grant the intentions know to You.Please bring comfort and support to our friend.Thankyou Lord for Your many blessings Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Bix and please grant the intentions know to You.Please bring comfort and support to our friend.Thankyou Lord for Your many blessings Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Bix and please grant the intentions know to You.Please bring comfort and support to our friend.Thankyou Lord for Your many blessings Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Bix and please grant the intentions know to You.Please bring comfort and support to our friend.Thankyou Lord for Your many blessings Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Bix and please grant the intentions know to You.Please bring comfort and support to our friend.Thankyou Lord for Your many blessings Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Bix and please grant the intentions know to You.Please bring comfort and support to our friend.Thankyou Lord for Your many blessings Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Bix and please grant the intentions know to You.Please bring comfort and support to our friend.Thankyou Lord for Your many blessings Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Bix and please grant the intentions know to You.Please bring comfort and support to our friend.Thankyou Lord for Your many blessings Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Thank you so very much for your kindness and continued prayers. Many thanks to Gary and Teresa for taking the time to post. I’m not able to log on and post as often as I would like, but do check the forums and your requests often on my phone. You are in my prayers daily. Again, thank you so much and please continue to keep me in your prayers when you have the time. They are needed. :blessyou:

God of love, may I come quickly to thee,
when I am in need of protection and sympathy.
Guard me against sorrow that is drawn from the imagination.
May I not allow grief to drag me into misery,
but with strength and courage
may I find happiness in thy daily will.
Amen.

Father of goodness and love,
hear our prayers for the sick members of our community
and for all who are in need.
Amid mental and physical suffering
may they find consolation in your healing presence.
Show your mercy as you close wounds, cure illness,
make broken bodies whole and free downcast spirits.
May these special people find lasting health and deliverance,
and so join us in thanking you for all your gifts.
We ask this through the Lord Jesus
who healed those who believed.
Amen.

Holy Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do you,
O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God
cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who wander
through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.
:crossrc:
 
Dear Bix I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
May God bless you always my friend 🙂

Lord please hear our prayers for Bix and please grant the intentions know to You.Please bring comfort and support to our friend in every way needed.Thankyou Lord for Your many blessings Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Bix and please grant the intentions know to You.Please bring comfort and support to our friend in every way needed.Thankyou Lord for Your many blessings Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Bix and please grant the intentions know to You.Please bring comfort and support to our friend in every way needed.Thankyou Lord for Your many blessings Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Bix and please grant the intentions know to You.Please bring comfort and support to our friend in every way needed.Thankyou Lord for Your many blessings Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Bix and please grant the intentions know to You.Please bring comfort and support to our friend in every way needed.Thankyou Lord for Your many blessings Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please hear our prayers for Bix and please grant the intentions know to You.Please bring comfort and support to our friend in every way needed.Thankyou Lord for Your many blessings Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top