P
prayerwarrior25
Guest
Hey everyone. I have a friend who was born Catholic, but into a family where she never received formal instruction in the faith. She isn’t even sure if she was baptized. She fell in love with Jesus earlier this year, and wants to learn more about her faith, but currently has a lot of views that are gravely contrary to the teachings of the Church, simply because she doesn’t know any better. The opportunity for my mentioning of RCIA came up, and right now she doesn’t want to, but I’m praying for her and for her total conversion.
If you all could please say a prayer for her, I would really appreciate it. I care about her, and I’m doing all I can for her prayer-wise and to be there to answer questions as she asks them, but it’s really difficult, and I feel so inadequate. I’ve been going to mass everyday, doing the rosary, the chaplet and novenas, and am trying to grow more deeply in my faith and to learn more about the Church myself, hoping that I can offer up my continued conversion for hers.
If any of you could unite your prayers with mine, I would really appreciate it. I don’t want to share her real name, but I’ll go ahead and call her Mary for the sake of giving her a name. Thanks everyone, and God Bless!
If you all could please say a prayer for her, I would really appreciate it. I care about her, and I’m doing all I can for her prayer-wise and to be there to answer questions as she asks them, but it’s really difficult, and I feel so inadequate. I’ve been going to mass everyday, doing the rosary, the chaplet and novenas, and am trying to grow more deeply in my faith and to learn more about the Church myself, hoping that I can offer up my continued conversion for hers.
If any of you could unite your prayers with mine, I would really appreciate it. I don’t want to share her real name, but I’ll go ahead and call her Mary for the sake of giving her a name. Thanks everyone, and God Bless!