Prayer for Friends

• Thread starter Thread starter Mark_j2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mark_j2

Please offer your prayers to Him so that he may bless Paula, Paul, Alaina, and Emma Van Hollebeke with good health, peacefullness of spirit and soul and an unending stream of grace for now and through eternity.
God bless them.

Please offer your prayers to Him so that he may bless Paula, Paul, Alaina, and Emma Van Hollebeke with good health, peacefullness of spirit and soul and an unending stream of grace for now and through eternity.
God bless them.
Lord of loving mercy, look with great compassion upon the family members of departed (R.I.P. 1998) State Senator Ray Van Hollebeke, inspiring them to greater belief and faith in our risen Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. May the family members honor the memory of Ray with constant prayers of intercession on his behalf, and may they seek a fuller communion with Jesus Christ in the Blessed Sacrament, both at communion and in adoration. May the peace which Christ left them, His peace which he gave them, rest upon them now and throughout eternity. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen.

Lord of loving mercy, look with great compassion upon the family members of departed (R.I.P. 1998) State Senator Ray Van Hollebeke, inspiring them to greater belief and faith in our risen Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. May the family members honor the memory of Ray with constant prayers of intercession on his behalf, and may they seek a fuller communion with Jesus Christ in the Blessed Sacrament, both at communion and in adoration. May the peace which Christ left them, His peace which he gave them, rest upon them now and throughout eternity. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen.
How do you know the Van Hollebeke’s? Ray was a good man, and he is missed. I know various wings of that family, Paula and Paul the best, and I can’t say enough nice things about them.

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Praying for your intentions, Mark.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back