Prayer for Pregnancy

  • Thread starter Thread starter amyelizabeth
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amyelizabeth

Guest
My husband and I have tried to conceive for a while now. We have done a few tests and they were okay. We are both very discouraged that we have not had success with pregnancy. It is heart-breaking as each month goes by and I am not pregnant. Having children has been a dream of mine my entire life. I feel like a failure. Please pray for a healthy pregnancy for me and for my continued faith in God’s plan. Thank you.
 
My husband and I have tried to conceive for about 2 years now. Please pray for a healthy pregnancy for me. Thank you.
praying4ababy.com/holyinfant.html
Recite every hour for nine consecutive hours, or, a given hour of the day for nine consecutive days.)
O JESUS, Who have said,
“Ask and you shall receive,
Seek and you shall find,
Knock and it shall be opened to you,”
Through the intercession Mary,
You most Holy Mother,
I knock, I seek, I ask
That my prayer be granted.
(amyelizabeth healthy pregnancy)
O JESUS, Who have said,
“All that you ask
Of the Father in My Name,
He will grant you,”
Through the intercession of Mary
Your most Holy Mother,
I humbly and urgently ask
The Father in Your Name
That my prayer be granted.
(amyelizabeth healthy pregnancy)
O JESUS, Who have said,
“Heaven and earth shall pass away,
But My Word shall not pass,”
Through the intercession of Mary,
Your most Holy Mother,
I feel confident
That my prayer will be granted
(amyelizabeth healthy pregnancy)
:signofcross:
 
Amyelizabeth, please don’t feel a failure. Your patron St Elizabeth probably felt that way until God allowed her to conceive John the Baptist. I hope she will pray for you and your husband to have a healthy baby.

I’ve offered for you the prayers that Adrift has posted.
 
Praying for you and all wonderful couples who deserve great children…
 
Merciful Father, please assist amyelizabeth and her husband attain their parental vocation in accord with Your will. Grant them the capacity to understand Your will in the meanwhile. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:
 
Day Two
Recite every hour for nine consecutive hours, or, a given hour of the day for nine consecutive days.)
O JESUS, Who have said,
“Ask and you shall receive,
Seek and you shall find,
Knock and it shall be opened to you,”
Through the intercession Mary,
You most Holy Mother,
I knock, I seek, I ask
That my prayer be granted.
(amyelizabeth healthy pregnancy)
O JESUS, Who have said,
“All that you ask
Of the Father in My Name,
He will grant you,”
Through the intercession of Mary
Your most Holy Mother,
I humbly and urgently ask
The Father in Your Name
That my prayer be granted.
(amyelizabeth healthy pregnancy)
O JESUS, Who have said,
“Heaven and earth shall pass away,
But My Word shall not pass,”
Through the intercession of Mary,
Your most Holy Mother,
I feel confident
That my prayer will be granted
(amyelizabeth healthy pregnancy)
 
I pray that God will hear the prayers of your heart and grant you the blessing of a child. (soon Lord… please soon… I have been in your shoes and know how hard it is to be patient 😦 )
 
Day Three
Recite every hour for nine consecutive hours, or, a given hour of the day for nine consecutive days.)
O JESUS, Who have said,
“Ask and you shall receive,
Seek and you shall find,
Knock and it shall be opened to you,”
Through the intercession Mary,
You most Holy Mother,
I knock, I seek, I ask
That my prayer be granted.
(amyelizabeth healthy pregnancy)
O JESUS, Who have said,
“All that you ask
Of the Father in My Name,
He will grant you,”
Through the intercession of Mary
Your most Holy Mother,
I humbly and urgently ask
The Father in Your Name
That my prayer be granted.
(amyelizabeth healthy pregnancy)
O JESUS, Who have said,
“Heaven and earth shall pass away,
But My Word shall not pass,”
Through the intercession of Mary,
Your most Holy Mother,
I feel confident
That my prayer will be granted
(amyelizabeth healthy pregnancy)
 
Day four
Recite every hour for nine consecutive hours, or, a given hour of the day for nine consecutive days.)
O JESUS, Who have said,
“Ask and you shall receive,
Seek and you shall find,
Knock and it shall be opened to you,”
Through the intercession Mary,
You most Holy Mother,
I knock, I seek, I ask
That my prayer be granted.
(amyelizabeth healthy pregnancy)
O JESUS, Who have said,
“All that you ask
Of the Father in My Name,
He will grant you,”
Through the intercession of Mary
Your most Holy Mother,
I humbly and urgently ask
The Father in Your Name
That my prayer be granted.
(amyelizabeth healthy pregnancy)
O JESUS, Who have said,
“Heaven and earth shall pass away,
But My Word shall not pass,”
Through the intercession of Mary,
Your most Holy Mother,
I feel confident
That my prayer will be granted
(amyelizabeth healthy pregnancy)
 
I know the pain of infertility all too well. I will pray for peace for you. :crossrc:
 
May God bless you with all the children your heart desires. Don’t loose hope. Years are but days in God’s eyes. I’ve read miracles of persons conceiving their first in their thirties and forties. One even tried for fifteen years before their miracle came. Grow close to St. Elizabeth in the mean time. Not only is she your patron, she experienced the sorrow of being infertile for decades. She will help you during this time of waiting and sadness.
 
I know how hard this is since I am struggling w/this problem too, and with pregnancy losses as well. Praying very hard for your intentions.
 
I have already prayed for you and will continue to pray for you…Amen

David
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top