Prayer Request

• Thread starter Thread starter Gerard_Prakash
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gerard_Prakash

Dear All in Christ,

Greetings. I am now undergoing a terrible financial crisis in my business and at the verge of winding up the Co. due to failures and non-cooperation of my 4 business partners. I request you to pray for me to discern the WILL of the LORD at this moment and to hold on to him with deep faith, hope and Love. This situation is viewed by the family members as a moment to stop all business activities and to take up a job.

Thank you for your prayers!

Gerard Prakash

Gerald,

Been there…done that. I expect this is very difficult for you, as it was me. You pour your heart and soul into a business and it’s great when things are great, and it’s horrible when things are bad. Keeps your eyes on God - HE has other great plans for you.

Father, please guide Gerald in the direction You would have him go with his life. Comfort him through these times of pain, and accept his suffering now as recompense for Jesus’ suffering on his behalf. In the name of Your son Jesus I pray. Amen.

Gerard Prakash:

I’m sorry to hear that you are going through this difficult time in your business.

I’m praying for you.

Prayerfully,

Renato

Dear Gerard…:signofcross:May The Holy Spirit enter into the situation and grant you wisdom and insight with courage and strength that you will act in accord with God’s Will…Will be keeping you in prayer…Barb

Praying for our Lord’s will for you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Gerard,

I have said a prayer for your intentions. I know how hard financial stress can be and will remember you in my nightly prayers as well.

God Bless,
SpokBBane

Dear Catherine M, 244Rocket, China Dad, Indyann, Renato, Barbara Therese, Mary Ann R, jnnywren & last but not the least SpokeBBane - Friends in Christ,

Thankyou so much for your Prayers and I will have a very special Divine Mercy Rosary dedicated for you all and for your special intentions and endeavours which will be abundantly Blessed by our LORD. I know ‘even when I go into the Darkness, HE is there for me’ and only HE has very special plans which I must be able to DISCERN at the appointed time.

Pls continue praying for me and may God Bless you ALL.

I am a regular visitor of the forums and studying the topics being discussed which eventually strengthens my faith.

Glory to God!

Gerard Prakash

Dear Catherine M, 244Rocket, China Dad, Indyann, Renato, Barbara Therese, Mary Ann R, jnnywren & last but not the least SpokeBBane - Friends in Christ,
Thankyou so much for your Prayers and I will have a very special Divine Mercy Rosary dedicated for you all and for your special intentions and endeavours which will be abundantly Blessed by our LORD. I know ‘even when I go into the Darkness, HE is there for me’ and only HE has very special plans which I must be able to DISCERN at the appointed time.
God bless you, Gerard, that you pray for others even in the midst of personal crisis. Thank you for the prayers…I know that I can always use them. I feel the prayers of others as my faith grows stronger and deeper with every passing day. I prayed for everyone on CAF last night before the Blessed Sacrament.

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Thank you all for taking part in my sorrows spiritually and offer your valuable prayers.

Today evening we are having the flag hoisting of ‘Our Lady of Lourdes’ National Pilgrimage celebrated every year in our parish with devotion, pomp and everyday talks on Mary and her various roles in the Salvation History. It comes to an end on 16th & 17th Feb with grand procession and Holy Mass celebrated by distinguished Bishops. This is a nineday festival of our heavenly Patron - Our lady of Lourders and a great moment of Joy, Peace, Happiness, Prayers, sharing and community. Special prayers will go to all of you and the whole world.

I will remember all of you in a very special way and request you all to continue to pray for me. I have my prayers everyday at 3.00 AM and felt the immense power and grace of God encompassing me and arming me for the days onslaught. When the going gets tough, as I am facing these days, it is the tough FAITH that gets me going. Hence pls let me know if any special intention/s to be prayed for and I shall be more than happy and obliged to remember the same during my prayers in the morning and in the night with my family.

Glory to God & Peace to All on Earth!

God Bless!
Gerard Prakash​

Is 45:3

I pray Father, through your Blessed son, Jesus Christ, that you may bring Gerald out of financial turmoil and please, Father, I ask you to alleviate the stress that can be generated from these situations. I ask Lord, God that you will fill Gerald with the strength, faith and wisdom that is needed to triumph the current situation. May you be near him, Father, and bring him comfort and reassurance. Through Jesus’ most blessed name, I pray.
Amen

=)

Thank you all for taking part in my sorrows spiritually and offer your valuable prayers.

Today evening we are having the flag hoisting of ‘Our Lady of Lourdes’ National Pilgrimage celebrated every year in our parish with devotion, pomp and everyday talks on Mary and her various roles in the Salvation History. It comes to an end on 16th & 17th Feb with grand procession and Holy Mass celebrated by distinguished Bishops. This is a nineday festival of our heavenly Patron - Our lady of Lourders and a great moment of Joy, Peace, Happiness, Prayers, sharing and community. Special prayers will go to all of you and the whole world.

I will remember all of you in a very special way and request you all to continue to pray for me. I have my prayers everyday at 3.00 AM and felt the immense power and grace of God encompassing me and arming me for the days onslaught. When the going gets tough, as I am facing these days, it is the tough FAITH that gets me going. Hence pls let me know if any special intention/s to be prayed for and I shall be more than happy and obliged to remember the same during my prayers in the morning and in the night with my family.

Glory to God & Peace to All on Earth!

God Bless!
Gerard Prakash​

Is 45:3
Thank you:thumbsup:

Dear All in Christ,

Greetings. I am now undergoing a terrible financial crisis in my business and at the verge of winding up the Co. due to failures and non-cooperation of my 4 business partners. I request you to pray for me to discern the WILL of the LORD at this moment and to hold on to him with deep faith, hope and Love. This situation is viewed by the family members as a moment to stop all business activities and to take up a job.

Thank you for your prayers!

Gerard Prakash
Gerard, the Lord gives little hints of His Divine plan for your life in such testing. Spiritually collapse into His loving arms and place all faith and trust you can muster in Him, and Him alone. He will lead you, and He knows when the timing is right. Offer your sufferings up to Christ as a penance for your sin. Graces will follow. Trust Him, deny yourself, take up your cross, and then follow.

Blessed God of providence, You always look with immense love upon Gerard, having conceived of him from all eternity. You knew him before he was knitted together in his mother’s womb. You alone possess the perfect plan for his life. Graciously reveal to Gerard, as you will it Lord, that which lies ahead for him. In Your Heavenly Mercy, sustain him in faith as Your bountiful plan of salvation unfolds before his eyes. O Blessed Father, incline Your ear to hear the prayers of the faithful on Gerard’s behalf, and strengthen him in accordance with Your desires, that his journey may reveal Your love to many souls. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back