Hello everyone,
This is my first time here, I need major prayers asap. I am Christian, but I went to Catholic forum because the Catholics know more about these things.
My husband had done a house cleansing some months ago; he wasn’t the same ever since. He even admitted to me that he had been spiritually oppressed ever since.
Finally, out of nowhere, he not only accused me of having an affair, but he even had detailed scenarios and a name of a guy he swears I’m seeing.
Within three weeks, he accused me of an affair, he kicked me out of the house, and filed for divorce. He speaks to me in no way he ever has before; this being that he says the most hurtful and hateful things to me. He says the Holy Spirit led him to this conclusion. I am so destroyed over this and we have four children caught in the middle, including our one year old. My kids and I are going through the hardest time of our lives. I’ve tried to talk to him about it, but he doesn’t believe he is being oppressed anymore.
This entire situation has ruined my marriage. I love my husband very much as this has been so hard on us all. All I do all day is pray for the Savior to rip this spirit off my husband and that he sees I have not done these things.
I need everyone to pray, please. I am so desperate. It has now been over one month since it all happened. PLEASE HELP.

Please pray for him and my family, his name is William.