Prayers for a young girlp

  • Thread starter Thread starter stuk_ina_moment
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s pray for the father (Thomas):

A Prayer for Healing

http://www.holyface.org.uk/images/shroudface.jpg

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You, allow Your healing hand to heal us. Touch our souls with Your compassion for others. Touch our hearts with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch our minds with Your wisdom, that our mouths may always proclaim Your praise. Teach us to reach out to You in my need, and help us to lead others to You by our example. Most HOLY FACE OF JESUS bring us health in body and spirit that we may serve You with all our strength. Touch us gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail mary full of grace
the lord is with thee. Blessed
are thou among women and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, jesus. Holy
mary mother of god pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen
 
For the continuing prayers for Thomas:

Prayer for the Sick through the Intercession of St. Lorenzo Ruiz and Companions



Beloved San Lorenzo Ruiz and martyr companions, to you do we come for help. Help us to have the same faith and love that you had for God. We call upon you today on behalf of our ailing beloved ones. By your prayers and intercession obtain for them, not only comfort and peace for their souls, but also vigor and strength for their bodies. We place our entire confidence in you because we know that God loves you and that you care for us. We earnestly pray that our sick ones, be purified and revitalized in every cell, tissue, nerve and organ, so that the bodily limbs may function effectively again. Through your powerful intercession help our sick to receive the grace of God’s miraculous compassion, so that they will be completely whole again, and thereby be able to continue serving God faithfully in this life to the best of their strength and to attain the salvation to which you arrived. Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:
 
Prayer for the Sick



God of love and mercy
You inspired Catherine McAuley
To serve Your Son
By responding to the needs of her time.
Moved by her care for the sick,
We ask that through her prayers
You reach out with Your healing love
And restore Thomas to full health.
We ask this in complete confidence
Through Jesus Christ, Your Son.

Amen.

Venerable Catherine, pray for us.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail mary full of grace the lord
is with thee. Blessed are thou among women
and blessed is the fruit o thy womb, jesus.
Holy mary mother of god pray or us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail mary full of grace the lord is
with thee. Blessed are thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, jesus. Holy mary
mother of god pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.

Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
update

Thomas has been able to move a bit, he’s on a wheel chair. But at the moment he has no short term memory and dosent remember about the accident. Please continue to pray for him and his family.
 
Hail mary full of grace the lord is with thee.
Blessed are thou among women and blessed
is the fruit of thy womb, jesus. Holy mary mother
of god pray or us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen
 
Please pray for lisa v, she passed away this past saturday early in the morning in a tragic vehicle accient.

Please also pray for her father who is in critical condtion. Please keep all her family in your prayers.

Thank you for your prayers.

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen
 
http://saints.sqpn.com/saintp86.jpg

Blessed Pedro Calungsod,
Student, Catechist, Young Migrant,
Missionary, Faithful Friend, Martyr,
You inspire us
By your fidelity
In times of adversity;
By your courage in teaching the Faith
In the midst of hostility;
And by your live in shedding your blood
For the sake of the Gospel.

Make our troubles your own

Please join us in prayer,
For the healing of Thomas.
Make him able to move,
And recall memories,
Most especially good memories
To promote healing.


And interecede for us
Before the throne of Mercy and Grace
So that,
As we experience the help of Heaven,
We may be encouraged to live
And proclaim the Gospel here on earth.
Amen.
 
Hail mary full of grace the lord is with
thee. Blessed are thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, jesus.
Holy mary mother of god pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death.

Amen
 
http://www.bishopsheen.excerptsofinri.com/images/bishop_sheen_sm.jpg

Prayer To Obtain A Favor Through The Intercession Of The Servant Of God,
Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen


Eternal Father, You alone grant us every blessing in Heaven and on earth, through the redemptive mission of Your Divine Son, Jesus Christ, and by the working of the Holy Spirit. If it be according to Your Will, glorify your servant, Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen, by granting the favor I now request through his prayerful intercession:

Please join us in prayer for the healing of Thomas.

I make this prayer confidently through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail mary full of grace the lord is with thee.
Blessed are thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, jesus.
Holy mary mother of god pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top