Prayers Please No job in over 4 years

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShanaA1984
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShanaA1984

Guest
Please pray for me. I have not had a paid job in over 4 years and will be having an interview for a job tomorrow. Please pray with me that I get this job. Thank you
 
In the name of the Father
and of the Son
and of the Holy Spirit
Amen

Lord, grant your peace and wisdom to our sister
that she may impress upon her interviewer her great qualities
that you have given her.
And, that she be offered a job for a good wage.

Good luck!
 
I will be praying for you with hope 🙂
Pray to St Joseph the Worker he will help you :signofcross::blessyou:
 
Saint Joseph the Worker, give us social and governmental structures that will encourage jobs and families with sufficient time and money to raise wonderful children. Thanks. AMEN
 
You will be included in my daily Rosary. May our Lady lead you to the job our Lord wants for you. May your unemployment bring you closer to our Lord and Lady, and build up your trust in them. May you persevere in faith and in every good work, and never lose hope. May you seek first the kingdom of God and his justice and have all things added unto you. May you love the Lord with all your heart, mind soul and strength; and your neighbor as yourself. Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
I’ll be praying for you ShanaA1984. May God give you the right words to say during your interview.

God bless you!
 
I’m there myself. I’m self employed but the bottom has fell out. I have an interview Tuesday. I will pray for you. Please pray for me.

***Dear Saint Joseph, you were yourself once faced with the responsibility of providing the necessities of life for Jesus and Mary. Look down with fatherly compassion upon all in their anxiety over their present inability to support their family. Please help them to find gainful employment very soon, so that this heavy burden of concern will be lifted from their hearts and that they are soon able to provide for those whom God has entrusted to their care. Help us to guard against bitterness and discouragement, so that they may emerge from this trial spiritually enriched and with even greater blessings from God.

Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
I’ll be praying for you ShanaA1984. May God give you the right words to say during your interview and give you confidence…

God bless you!
 
***Dear Saint Joseph, you were yourself once faced with the responsibility of providing the necessities of life for Jesus and Mary. Look down with fatherly compassion upon all in their anxiety over their present inability to support their family. Please help them to find gainful employment very soon, so that this heavy burden of concern will be lifted from their hearts and that they are soon able to provide for those whom God has entrusted to their care. Help us to guard against bitterness and discouragement, so that they may emerge from this trial spiritually enriched and with even greater blessings from God.

Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***
 
i truly feel what you are going through! my dh is out of work right now too. i say a Divine Mercy every day for him, and will include you as well. Also continue to pray for ALL here who are out of work and need any form of intercession!!
 
A novena prayer I have used that has been helpful was a Novena to St John Bosco:

Father and Teacher of the Young, In need of special help, I appeal with confidence to you, Saint John Bosco, for I require not only spiritual graces, but also temporal ones, and particularly…(add your personal intentions here). May you, who on earth had such great devotion to Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament and to Mary Help of Christians, and who always had compassion for those who were suffering, obtain from Jesus and His Heavenly Mother the grace I now request, and also a sincere resignation to the Will of God.

(Recite the Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory Be)
 
Thank you all for your continued prayers. Sadly I have not heard anything back yet about the job I applied for but hopefully I will hear something soon. Thank you all again.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed is Thou Among Women
And Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for Us Sinners Now
And at the Hour of Our Death
AMEN
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
I’ll be praying for you ShanaA1984. May you hear something soon about the job.

A lot of good people out there are praying for you.

God bless you!
 
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top