Prayers Please No job in over 4 years

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShanaA1984
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for you ShanaA1984. May you find employment soon.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God bless you!
 
Shana I’ve thought of you and prayed at times for you.
Four years is a long time to be out of work. Our Dan has been out of work for two and a half years, so when I pray for him I also pray for you.
Lord please hear and grant our prayers
 
Lord God, we lift up to ShanA1984. I pray for gainful employment for ShanA1984. Please provide for their temporal and spiritual needs. Fill them with hope and an abiding trust in You. Lead them to the job that You have chosen for them. Lord God, we ask for Your mercy and a miracle for ShanA1984. AMEN.
 
Dear Saint Joseph, you were yourself once faced with the responsibility of providing the necessities of life for Jesus and Mary. Look down with fatherly compassion upon us in our anxiety over our present inability to support our families. Please help us to find gainful employment very soon, so that this heavy burden of concern will be lifted from our hearts and that we will soon be able to provide for those whom God has entrusted to our care. Help us to guard against bitterness and discouragement, so that we may emerge from this trial spiritually enriched and with even greater blessings from God. Amen.
 
Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to Thy protection,
implored Thy help or sought Thine intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto Thee, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother;
to Thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in Thy mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee,
blessed are thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus,
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
Praying for you ShanaA1984. May you find employment soon.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God bless you!
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Praying for you ShanaA1984. May you find employment soon.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God bless you!
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Thank you all for your continous prayers. I still have had no luck yet but I have not given up.
 
Praying for you ShanaA1984. May you find employment soon.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God bless you!
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen
 
Dear Saint Joseph, you were yourself once faced with the responsibility of providing the necessities of life for Jesus and Mary. Look down with fatherly compassion upon us in our anxiety over our present inability to support our families. Please help us to find gainful employment soon, so that this heavy burden of concern will be lifted from our hearts and that we will soon be able to provide for those whom God has entrusted to our care. Help us to guard against bitterness and discouragement, so that we may emerge from this trial spiritually enriched and with even greater blessings from God. Amen.
 
O St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God, I place in thee all ShanaA1984’s interests and desires. O St. Joseph, assist her by thy powerful intercession and obtain for her all spiritual blessings through thy foster Son, Jesus Christ Our Lord, so that, having engaged here below thy heavenly power, she may offer thee her thanksgiving and homage.

O St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating thee and Jesus asleep in thine arms. I dare not approach while He reposes near thy heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me, and ask Him to return the kiss when I draw my dying breath. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us!
 

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Praying for you ShanaA1984. May you find employment soon.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God bless you!
 
WE BEG YOU, OUR LOVING AND GENEROUS GOD
Dear ShanaA1984 – 5 Aug 2012
I feel deeply for your discouragement and frustration. Having a job, a work suitable for us, is necessary for our good health and for the good of those we love.

Shana, in Jesus Name I beg our Generous Father to give you this job your interviewing for and that it’s a job you can do well and even have Peace and Joy in doing it.

When we ask for things of God, we know there are two answers from God > Yes or No. If God says no, it means that something better is “around the corner.”

In the Body of Christ, Shana, I send Jesus’ and Mary’s and my own Love.
John (JohnJFarren)
 


Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top