Presidential Debate 9/29/20 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter TK421
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TK421

It’s happening tonight, 9pm EST. Coverage starts at 7. Feel free to discuss 🙂

Likely big topics to come up: coronavirus, stimulus, Supreme Court nominee, racial social justice, wildfires, China stuff, tax returns.

Last edited:
This is pathetic to watch. I’m disturbed that these two are the choices we have.

It’s the worst debate I recall in recent history.Chris Wallace has no control over these two what so ever!

It’s the worst debate I recall in recent history.Chris Wallace has no control over these two what so ever!
I can’t really blame Wallace at all. I’m not sure what the network can do except mute the mics while the other person is speaking which I’m assuming won’t/can’t ever happen.

Trump has been much worse with the interruptions but I think he knows the moderator can’t do much about it.

Last edited:
Does Chris Wallace remind anyone else of John Chancellor?

Also, the idea of Mike Wallace having a son who is 72 years old is blowing my mind. I mean, I remember watching Mike Wallace and he didn’t seem old enough to have a kid that age

Last edited:
I need there to not be interruptions while someone is answering.

I think I’m going to watch a western movie instead.

Last edited:
That’s why Trump won in the first place. Belly up to the bar in any VFW, American Legion, or blue collar bar in the country. Trump said what they wanted to hear.

None of them like China. None of them like our jobs being outsourced. None of them like to see in their insurance premiums go up every year…
Way up
Trump is the utilitarian president.

I’m sitting here thinking Trump is gathering enough material tonight for about 10 more rallies

“Sleepy Joe said…”

Uh-oh. Trump’s attacking Joe’s son, this could get really ugly

Last edited:
My daughter has to watch for school. I wasn’t going to watch.

Too bad Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau passed away, grumpy old men.

I tried listening to it but it’s not a debate it is an argument. And it will change nothing.

Trump is going to win again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back