C
catholictiger
Guest
just a quick question are priest required to wear their collar at all times?
i’m interested to know becuase I hold the opinion that they should
and I kinda let that opinion get on facebook and one of my priest friends sent me a personal message saying how I should be careful when I talk about my opinion with clerical dress.
I was just wondering is there anything in church teaching or cannon law that states that a priest while in public must always wear his collar. Or is it ok for a priest at times when he is in public to not wear his collar.
thanks for clearing this up for me and please no personal opinions I know I posted mine but I just want to clear things up.
i’m interested to know becuase I hold the opinion that they should
and I kinda let that opinion get on facebook and one of my priest friends sent me a personal message saying how I should be careful when I talk about my opinion with clerical dress.
I was just wondering is there anything in church teaching or cannon law that states that a priest while in public must always wear his collar. Or is it ok for a priest at times when he is in public to not wear his collar.
thanks for clearing this up for me and please no personal opinions I know I posted mine but I just want to clear things up.
