Priest In Confession

  • Thread starter Thread starter Faith1960
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
In our Sunday Bulletin the priest hearing confessions the next weekend is posted so that you know a full week in advance if that is a Priest you are comfortable with or if you need to visit a different Parish or perhaps wait a week. I will say that in visiting other local parishes websites and on-line Bulletins, none of them post WHO will be hearing confessions.
 
In our Sunday Bulletin the priest hearing confessions the next weekend is posted so that you know a full week in advance if that is a Priest you are comfortable with or if you need to visit a different Parish or perhaps wait a week. I will say that in visiting other local parishes websites and on-line Bulletins, none of them post WHO will be hearing confessions.
Ours doesn’t do that but I wish they did.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top