Pro-Life Democrats 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also supported by Democrats.
Did I say it wasn’t? But a million dead Iraqis doesn’t count as stooping low to some, I guess. Embracing policies targeting the world’s poor doesn’t count as stooping low. Just abortion and gay marriage does.

I’m going to research the Solidarity party.Im not a fan of the old guard republicans either

Pretty sure, defunding International Planned Parenthood could have saved children in Central America if one is so concerned about refugees from Honduras,

2009 Honduras Coup, supported by US administration.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-...ubsequent-violence_b_5766c7ebe4b0092652d7a138

Now, assuming Biden becomes President, he will refund International Planned Parenthood.

But make sure one wants to be a pro-life democrat, that’ll work.

Last edited:
Our presence in central America is nothing new but I see it’s tossed around whenever the other party is in office. Too bad there’s not a consistent opposition to meddling there.

Libya
Yugoslavia

More Democrat started wars.
Thank you for mentioning Yugoslavia. Most simply see it as a just crusade for human rights. Libya as well, unfortunately.

You’re not saying anything new to me, though.

name one Catholic Republican who is willing to sell their soul to Satan in the manner Biden, Nancy, and the rest have done.
reported. Reminder, the one on the throne is God. This post is absolutely horrible.

So out of curiosity, would you vote for a pro-life Democrat or a pro-choice Republican?

Anyone else can take a stab at this question.

I haven’t found any pro-life Democrats to vote for. But if the choice were between a pro-life Dem and a pro-abortion republican I’d vote pro-life, and hope that the Democrat would consistently vote pro-life even against pressure from his party.

So out of curiosity, would you vote for a pro-life Democrat or a pro-choice Republican?

Anyone else can take a stab at this question.
As a rule, Republican, though I would look at other issues, so that is not a blanket statement. On a broader note, if the DNC were to become the big tent again, dropping the abortion plank and allowing for legitimate opposition to abortion, and the GOP went all Tea Party and Trump, I would reverse my support and my preference. I am a 20th Century Republican trying to fit in with the remaining choices.

Last edited:
Personally I would vote for neither. I won’t vote for the pro-choice Republican due to the stance on anortion. And I won’t vote for the pro-life Democrat because the Democratic party platform is anything but pro-life.

Of course the opportunities to even consider voting for a pro-life Democrat are almost nil.

I used to vote pro-life Democrat but every time they got to a higher office they seemed to morph from being pro-life to pro-choice.

After being burned a few times in that manner I decided they arer only pro life in the conservative areas in order to get elected and gain power. Once they attain prestige and Dem Party backing with ambitions to seek higher office -poof - that pro-life stance disappears almost as fast as a beating heart dust during an abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back