You seem to think that Paul acted outside the authority of the other Apostles. He did not. Following his conversion on the road to Damascus, he was baptized into the Church by Ananius. (Acts 9). In Acts 11 we find that Barnabus enlisted Paul to help preach in Antioch. After that, still in Acts 11, he was sent by the Church along with Barnabus to carry financial relief from Antioch to Jerusalem. In Acts 13, Paul and Barnabus are sent by the Church on their missionary trips. In Acts 15, Paul is sent by the leaders of the Antioch Church to Jerusalem to get clarity on how to treat the Gentiles. He is then subsequently sent out to preach again.
Notice also, in Paul’s account in Galatians, how despite his direct calling from Christ, he describes how he went to Peter for instruction. First at the beginning of his ministry, when he spent 15 days with him and then 14 years later at the Council of Jerusalem, where he says in Galatians 2:
1Then after fourteen years I again went up to Jerusalem with Barnabas, taking Titus along also.
2 I went up in accord with a revelation, and I presented to them the gospel that I preach to the Gentiles–but privately to those of repute–so that I might not be running, or have run, in vain.
This is not to say that Paul was not an Apostle, he most certainly was. But this is to show that he was under the jurisdiction of the Church led by St. Peter the entire time. Using Paul as an example of someone outside the Church, as you yourself are, is simply without merit.