Protestant claims bible is infallible?

  • Thread starter Thread starter joclucsylv
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know what to specifically engage in Clement because I want to read as much as I can before I draw any conclusions.

Simple questions without any agenda.

I have the utmost respect for the Church and the Church Fathers. I have Non-Denominational because if I put Christian most will jump to the conclusion I am Protestant or something else.

I am a soul with no denomination at this time, no labels. Thirsting for our Lord’s Word and the Truth.

At this point, I’m leaning more towards Luther’s teachings. That doesn’t mean I agree with all of them since I have not read all of them.
I understand. Just keep seeking and praying for guidance. We are where the Holy Spirit places us according to our own understandings.
 
:banghead: This is like talking to my 15 y/o…

You just can’t fathom someone with honest queries…

Not driving and not “playing”.

You represent your church and I am asking you for references regarding writings from the 4th Pope of the RCC, Clement. Is that so hard? Really?

God Bless You.
Here it is and a host of others as well:

earlychristianwritings.com/

Look for 1Clement:

Heck, here it is also:earlychristianwritings.com/text/1clement-roberts.html
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top