Protestors heckle Biden outside his Delaware church over abortion stance

• Thread starter Thread starter Victoria33
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has had 47 years to effect a change,he has done nothing.
Actually, he has done things but all are against “Life”

He voted against the infants born alive act and against the partial birth abortion ban.

Now he’s for forcing the Little Sisters of the Poor to provide abortionfant birth control and abortions even though they won a SCOTUS decision in their favor

He supports Planned Parenthood and their efforts to use taxpayer funds overseas and in the US to increase killing African American children at the highest numbers per their percentage of the population and any other children as well. Roughly half of all the African American children conceived in the United States is killed by abortion - now Biden wants your tax dollars to pay for that genocide.

Last edited:
There is as much capability to stop it as there is to stop murder.
Yet we don’t legalize murder. To do so would reveal how spiritually degraded a society is and how depraved the supporters o fsuch a policy are. These people are right in telling the truth to power.
I personally do not agree with abortion as a remedy and stand with the Pro-life concept from inception to natural death.
Not enough to oppose it, though.
Assist through the decision making process by means of love and if necessary monetary assistance and health care, we’re in this together.
Perhaps we should do so with drug dealers and others who kill others for money.

The way I see it, his top priority is to defeat Trump, who himself has been all over the place in his abortion position.
A very Dem point of view. In actuality, Trump has acted prolife in every way. He has done nothing to promote abortion. Biden has done exactly the opposite.

I stand by my claim that he’s been all over the place on abortion.
Those people who actually follow Trump’s actions know better. Your article is about a personal opinion, not an action. I stand by my absolutely true claim that he has acted prolife in every way. Actions are what matters, not opinions, and certainly not false declarations like Biden’s.

Unborn children are “used” for political advantage, it’s the thoughts of ill minds.
IF it were pro-choice agendas that landed Trump on a ticket for gain, he’d be pro-choice like he was and always was…He changed his socks to run on the republican ticket, nothing more, nothing less…and it’s been effective for him.

Free will, it will never be revoked even through attempts to legislate morality.

Unborn children are “used” for political advantage, it’s the thoughts of ill minds.
Free will, it will never be revoked even through attempts to legislate morality.
There is not desire to revoke free will. However, some things which one freely wills to do are wrong, and killing a helpless human being is one of those things.
I agree that it is ill to think of using unborn children for advantage, political or material and that isone of the reasons that I oppose abortion. Improving one’s material circumstances at the expense of the life of another is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back