E
Epistemes
Guest
I’m no master apologist since I’m still just a seed (candidate)when it comes to Catholicism. So, while I try to defend the faith, there’s a lot of subjects which I’m oblivious to since my own Catholic spirituality is still forming.
This question was posted by a Muslim in another forum:
**The Church created the Bible or the Bible created the Church?
If the former, to trust the Bible, you have to trust the Church. Can you prove the Church is correct?**
It’s a question appears to have a definite subjective answer, but nothing objective or concrete - which is unfortunate since it is the type of question I would think needed to be addressed in order to establish the foundations of any discussion regarding the Church. I hope someone can provide some answers here, not only for the sake of apologetics, but my own understanding on this issue.
This question was posted by a Muslim in another forum:
**The Church created the Bible or the Bible created the Church?
If the former, to trust the Bible, you have to trust the Church. Can you prove the Church is correct?**
It’s a question appears to have a definite subjective answer, but nothing objective or concrete - which is unfortunate since it is the type of question I would think needed to be addressed in order to establish the foundations of any discussion regarding the Church. I hope someone can provide some answers here, not only for the sake of apologetics, but my own understanding on this issue.