P
PatriceA
Guest
I think going into a dating situation with a grocery list is a losing battle. Anybody can look good “on paper” but still be a lousy marraige partner. Finding a life partner is sooo much more than having a person meet your items on a list. Sometimes its even hard to put into words exactly what makes a good marriage.
I think I would worry less about having a future date/partner meet your items on your list, and worry more about shaping yourself to be the best husband you can be to a future wife. Work on your own prayer life, and what God wants YOU to be and you will attract the right person for you.
I think I would worry less about having a future date/partner meet your items on your list, and worry more about shaping yourself to be the best husband you can be to a future wife. Work on your own prayer life, and what God wants YOU to be and you will attract the right person for you.