C
catholicjla
Guest
Hello, I am 19 years old and deal with anxiety issues, so this may be slightly scrupulous, but I just have a question regarding a tattoo I wanted to get. I have one tattoo already of an oyster and pearl, which I hope is not a sin in anyway. It represents my love for the ocean, and ocean life. I was planning on getting a second above my right elbow of my birth year. I wanted to get this to represent my thankfulness for my life. But I ran into an issue in my head because my birth year is 1999. Upside down that would contain 3 sixes. I would never ever want to get anything demonic tattooed on me, and now I feel that my meaningful tattoo is tainted. Just wanted to get some advice, or opinions on the situation. Thanks in advance for your time, I appreciate it.