C
Convert88
Guest
Hello Brothers and Sisters,
My husband had surgery two days ago and doesn’t feel well enough to attend Mass. I do not want to leave him by himself for around 1.5-2 hours (20 min. drive each way to Church - large parish, Mass usually lasting more than an hour).
There’s no one else I can ask to sit with him during the time I’d be gone. Would it be mortally sinful for me to miss Mass under these circumstances? I have no desire at all to leave him home by himself right now.
Thank you,
K.
My husband had surgery two days ago and doesn’t feel well enough to attend Mass. I do not want to leave him by himself for around 1.5-2 hours (20 min. drive each way to Church - large parish, Mass usually lasting more than an hour).
There’s no one else I can ask to sit with him during the time I’d be gone. Would it be mortally sinful for me to miss Mass under these circumstances? I have no desire at all to leave him home by himself right now.
Thank you,
K.