C
caitlin1
Guest
I chose St. Catherine Laboure as my confirmation saint.
After my confirmation, I recieved a medal of St. Catherine of Siena instead, as they didn’t have my specific Saint’s medal.
Since I’ve never actually gotten a medal of St. Catherine Laboure, I want to get one. I would also love a Miraculous Medal. Could I use the Miraculous Medal to honor St. Catherine Laboure as well a reminder of St. Mary’s love and protection? This may sound like a silly question, but I’ve always wanted a St. Catherine Laboure medal, as I chose her as my confirmation Saint, but feel that having a Miraculous Medal would be a fitting way to honor her and the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Thanks in advance for any replies
After my confirmation, I recieved a medal of St. Catherine of Siena instead, as they didn’t have my specific Saint’s medal.
Since I’ve never actually gotten a medal of St. Catherine Laboure, I want to get one. I would also love a Miraculous Medal. Could I use the Miraculous Medal to honor St. Catherine Laboure as well a reminder of St. Mary’s love and protection? This may sound like a silly question, but I’ve always wanted a St. Catherine Laboure medal, as I chose her as my confirmation Saint, but feel that having a Miraculous Medal would be a fitting way to honor her and the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Thanks in advance for any replies